• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post

In summary, the conversation is about how to post an event on Facebook for a host who is not familiar with the platform. The advice is to click on the events button and create an event, and to also personally message individuals and post about the event on their wall for better results. It is also suggested to not rely solely on events for inviting people and to use other methods such as status updates and personal messages.
pchockeymom
I know there was a new thread about posting an event FOR a host but I don't facebook. My host asked me how she posts her show as an event. I have no idea!!:yuck:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And, in "dummy" terms would be even better! (I've watched the training on f/b 3 times and am still lost).

When she is on FB, she can click on the events button. It will show her what events she has been invited to and at the top it should say "create an event". Then she can enter in her info as the fields prompt her. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! Hopefully she'll be able to take it from here:blushing:

I really gotta figure f/b out...

I tell all my hosts who use FB not to only do an event...many people get lots of events and they do not even look at them. I have my hosts post a message to individual people, not a group...people get annoyed with constant group messages. I tell them to write this, and copy/paste to everyone they want to invite, along with wall postings and events.

"Hi ______,
I am having a Pampered Chef party on ________ at _______. I would love you to come. It is going to be a lot of fun, we will be making __________ and getting to try out all the great products. I really hope you can make it. Please let me know if you can/cannot attend.

If you can't make it, but would like to get something still, you can go online to __________, click "shop online" and enter _____ ______ as the host.

Hope to see you Thursday!"

When I have done this and had hosts do this the RSVP's have been much better.

Good Luck

Good point--it's always good to remind people to try more than one way of contacting others. I also encourage my hosts not to just do the event, but even do a status update mentioning it every now and then so people are reminded or take better notice of it. Because it's true...so many people get lots of invitations to events they start to ignore them. And I also tell them that the personal message, either a phone call or e-mail (not a group one) will also mean better results.

What is "Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post"?

"Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post" is a charity event where non-Fibromyalgia sufferers can help their friends or loved ones who have Fibromyalgia by hosting a fundraising post on social media.

How can I participate in "Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post"?

To participate, you can either sign up to be a host and create a fundraising post on social media, or you can support the event by donating to a host's post.

What is the purpose of "Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post"?

The purpose of this event is to raise awareness and funds for Fibromyalgia research and support, while also showing support and love for those who suffer from the condition.

Do I have to personally know someone with Fibromyalgia to participate in this event?

No, anyone can participate in this event and show their support for those with Fibromyalgia. You can either host a post or donate to a host's post to make a difference.

Where do the donations from "Help a Non-Fber Help a Host Post" go?

All donations from this event will go towards organizations and foundations that support Fibromyalgia research and provide resources for those affected by the condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
twiggy4joe
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • bunksc