• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Recipes to Impress on Your First Cooking Show!

In summary, the California Club Pizza is really good & easy! I use it alot & always have alot of compliments!
Jen1409
I'm doing my first cooking show on the 26th. What can I make that is simple and easy and will impress everyone? I've made the taco ring a few times as well as the strawberry creme trifle

Also what does being qualified mean?

be yourself.. that's the easiest way to do your show. You don't have to impress anyone.

qualified means you've done your $1250 in shows, it could take you up to 3-4 shows to reach that mark.

the main thing is have fun...

I think the California Club Pizza is really good & easy! I use it alot & always have alot of compliments!

Qualified is when you have 4 shows ($150 + to be a show) or when you have $1250 in career sales. If you have 2 shows & they put you over the $1250 mark you are Qualified. Try as hard as you can to qualify in your 1st 30 days!
When you are qualified you can then have wedding registries on you website!
Plus those PC dollars are great to have!:D

actually I don't think the 4 shows counts as being qualified anymore. I believe that it has to be $1250 in sales now. In the past some people were taking an $800 show and splitting it into 4 to become qualified.

what about the three-cheese garden pizza? simple, and it shows a lot of products. It is one of the recipes listed for new consultants.

I just finished my first two parties and used the three cheese garden pizza for both. They turned out great! Now that my stone is seasoned some the brownies are working out much better! Tried them first and had to chissel them out of my pan but the clean up was awesome!

1234blessed said:
I think the California Club Pizza is really good & easy! I use it alot & always have alot of compliments!

Qualified is when you have 4 shows ($150 + to be a show) or when you have $1250 in career sales. If you have 2 shows & they put you over the $1250 mark you are Qualified. Try as hard as you can to qualify in your 1st 30 days!
When you are qualified you can then have wedding registries on you website!
Plus those PC dollars are great to have!:D

Cali Club Pizza is delicious especially with extra avacado

I did the taco ring at my first party and it is good but wish I wouldve done something in my dcb. The hostess made too much hamburger so it was hard to judge if i had enough plus nerves and it didnt look as pretty as the ones I made before i became a consultant. I made the brownies when I first got my kit to try it out and loved it so I took it to My first "pampered business of the month" and they loved it too. ( you need to watch the time in the oven since the stoneware keeps baking when you remove it from the oven) The new south of the border meat loaf is what i am offering this month. will keep you updated. Good luck!

ohh if you have the DCB try the molten cake...super easy big wow effect! and would so do the Cali pizza! yummmmmmmm

what is the molten cake?

The cali club pizza or something like that is great!! I just qualified at the beginning of the week :) YEA!! I use the DBC to make chicken breast and then use the salad chopper to shred it and then put it on the pizza. Everyone is always very impressed! The chicken breast get done in 5 to 10 min depending on the microwave. :) Hope this helps!

...also...off topic...how do you post a new thread!?!? HELP!

Last edited:
Another good tried and true recipe that I've done for a lot of shows, including most of my first ones is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares from All the Best. Shows a lot of products and everyone always loves them.CLUBHOUSE CHICKEN SQUARES2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbs. Mayonnaise
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
½ small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained and crumbledPreheat oven to 375ºF. Unroll one pkg. of crescent rolls across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining pkg. of dough, filling pan. Using Baker's Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and Dill Seasoning Mix, in Classic Batter Bowl; mix until smooth using Classic Scraper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust using Large Spreader. Sprinkle chicken evenly over filling. Score cucumber lengthwise using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds using The Corer. Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Mandoline; cut slices into quarters using Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise; remove seeds using Cook's Corer. Dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

ChefEmie said:
The cali club pizza or something like that is great!! I just qualified at the beginning of the week :) YEA!! I use the DBC to make chicken breast and then use the salad chopper to shred it and then put it on the pizza. Everyone is always very impressed! The chicken breast get done in 5 to 10 min depending on the microwave. :) Hope this helps!

...also...off topic...how do you post a new thread!?!? HELP!

You just go to the top of the topic page... ie. products, recipes, theme shows, etc. and then click on "New Thread" it's on the left side at the top of the posts, it has like a yellow check like thing on it...

Also, I always cook my chicken breasts in the DCB in the microwave, love that! I usually buy the flash frozen kind from the freezer section, and I just put them in the DCB right from the freezer, season it and put it in the micro for about 15 minutes, then I check it with the Digital Pocket Thermometer and it always turns out great! So quick and easy and I don't have to remember to take the chicken out of the freezer, which I am soooo bad at doing!

I have always found that my recipes get a big reaction at the shows no matter what one I do...but the biggest reaction comes from the Chicken Broccoli Ring. I do the ring, instead of the braid. Guests love the pattern, the simplicity, the look, and especially the taste!

Another thing I will do as an added recipe that takes NO time is the 8 minute microwave cake in the Rice Cooker. Has anyone done that? It gets a HUGE reaction!!! Any cake mix, just follow the recipe on the back. I usually prep this prior to the party. Any flavor frosting. Using your large scoop, scoop 4 dollops of frosting and plop them right in the middle of the cake (must be the middle). Very important: DON'T PUT THE TOP ON THE RICE COOKER. Microwave 8-9 minutes depending on microwave. Let sit a couple of minutes after the microwave stops. Put Simple Addition Large Plate on top of cooker, and then invert the cooker. Carefully lift cooker, and you will have a molten cake like no other!!!! It's delicious and guests go CRAZY!!! You will sell some rice cookers that night!!!

Try it and let me know what you think!

What type of recipes will be included in the cooking show?

The cooking show will feature a variety of simple and delicious recipes that are perfect for impressing your guests. These may include appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to make these recipes?

No, the recipes featured in the cooking show can be made using basic kitchen equipment and tools that most people already have. However, having some Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

Will there be any dietary restrictions or alternative options for the recipes?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we want to accommodate as many people as possible. The recipes will offer alternative options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes featured in the cooking show can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. This will make entertaining and hosting stress-free and enjoyable.

Can I customize the recipes to my own taste preferences?

Yes, the recipes are meant to serve as a guide and you are welcome to add or substitute ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Our goal is to provide simple and delicious recipes that can be easily adapted to fit your personal preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
esavvymom