• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Setting Up a Party with Multiple Consultants

In summary, the consultant wants to do a PC show with one other person, but is not sure how to proceed. They are considering having you do a demo, but are worried about how the other person will feel about it. They would like you to bake a recipe and bring it with you.
TAClements
I am not sure how to do this but I have a party booked with a TS consultant and she wants to also set up a table and have one other person come in and set up a table. I really don't mind too much even tho I would love to have to expierence of actually doing the show but I can't see doing a whole show with two other consultants because the guests are going to get bored. I do see this as a great way to branch out because there will be all kinds of people there. Should I just set up my items on a table and let the guests know what I made and that I will be available for any questions???? Not really sure where to go with this one...it really threw me through the loop when she said that she and another are setting up a table at "my" show....Can you help please :confused:

Find out what she wants to do. Maybe she wants you to do a PC show, but wanted to have her friends stuff there as well. Or maybe she wants to give each of youu a few mins to talk.

I agree, you need to find out exactly what her expectations are regarding your demo.

Do you think it would be a good idea to just kind-of do a opening type of thing to introduce myself, the oppurtunity, booking slide and recipes and give a little blurp about how wonderful the products are with how well they are made, etc....

Be honest with her. Let her know that you would like to do a show for her but are not comfortable sharing the time with others. Usually what happens in these situations is the guest come with X amount of money to spend and then either have to split it between the three or pick one over the other. All three shows will be really low. I always advice hosts against this when they ask to do shows like this.

She wants us all to say a little something but I don't want to extremely bore the guests with there being three of us there.

wadesgirl said:
Be honest with her. Let her know that you would like to do a show for her but are not comfortable sharing the time with others. Usually what happens in these situations is the guest come with X amount of money to spend and then either have to split it between the three or pick one over the other. All three shows will be really low. I always advice hosts against this when they ask to do shows like this.

I thought that myself but also thought it might be good to branch out. She knows a lot of people and it is going to be a very good turn out so I am thinking maybe some bookings:)

You should discuss with her the very real possibility that she may not have a $150 show from you if all 3 of you are taking orders. I would ask if you could do the demo first and do a short presentation. You could make one of the "WOW" recipes at home and bring it with you or bake it there if it is supposed to be warm. That way as everyone comes in, the smell of the PC recipe will be dominant in the house as well as tasting it while you talk about PC. Does your Host realize how counterproductive it would be to have all of you there at the same time? Do her guests realize that 3 consultants from different companies will be there? If not, some may be very upset! She could have a bunch just totally refuse to buy at all and maybe even leave unless the smell of the recipe catches them. As said above, everyone brings X amount of dollars to spend and if they only have $20, it's not going to spread between 3 of you...

Thank you pcchefjane! That is all very good points and I will mention that also with the smell of a recipe baking...I think that would really help....She feels that because our products are going to be inter-related that it would be good to have us all together...she has been really thick headed and what really sux is that this is suppose to be my 4th party so that I can qualify.

1. How many consultants are needed for a party with multiple consultants?

The number of consultants needed for a party with multiple consultants will depend on the size and type of the party. A general rule of thumb is to have one consultant for every 10-12 guests.

2. Can we request specific consultants for our party?

Yes, you can request specific consultants for your party. However, availability may vary and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend booking your party well in advance to ensure your preferred consultants are available.

3. Will there be any additional fees for having multiple consultants at our party?

There are no additional fees for having multiple consultants at your party. The consultant fees are based on the total sales from the party, regardless of the number of consultants present.

4. How will the consultants divide their time during the party?

The consultants will work together to ensure that all guests receive equal attention and have a chance to learn about our products. They will also work together to assist with any food preparation or demonstrations during the party.

5. Can the consultants help with booking future parties for our guests?

Yes, the consultants can assist with booking future parties for your guests. They will provide information about hosting their own party and the benefits they can receive, such as free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampItUp