• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy 30 Minute Chicken Recipe for Your Next Show

In summary, you should check the temperature with the thermometer, and make sure the chicken is cooked through before serving. You can use the smoky bbq rub or any other flavorings you like.
KCPChef
OK I am doing the 30 minute chicken show on Monday at a show and my host just called and said Kroger had a 5.5 lb chicken on sale- I bought it for the show. Is it too big? I don't know what to tell her because I haven't made this yet. hat do you suggest? I don't want it to not work because then I will look really bad! Please let me know your thoughts with this recipe! Thanks :)

No matter what size the chicken, you should be checking the temperature witht the thermometer. A 5.5lb chicken would fit in the DCB.

It may take a little longer than 30 minutes though...so I'd be sure to let guests know that while you are calling this the "30-minute chicken", a larger bird could take a few minutes longer. Unless you are doing like many consultants do- start the bird just before guests start arriving, so they smell it cooking, and then you can pull it out when it's done. The host can be the one to brag on seeing you put it in at a certain time. (Set your timer if you have one to 'count-up' and you can then show what time you started it.

I've done a larger bird before. Check it at 35 minutes....and take it from there. (it really depends on the wattage of the micro. It might be done in 35 min, but it also might take 40.)

I have done this chicken and it has been a huge success. People are always amazed at the fact that it is done in the microwave. I use the smoky bbq rub instead of the all the seasonings that they recommend in the recipe. It has the paprika in it so it still gives it that nice coloring and you get to talk about our pantry items.

1. How do I make 30 Minute Chicken using Pampered Chef products?

To make 30 Minute Chicken using Pampered Chef products, you will need the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Inner Pot, Mix 'N Chop, and the Quick Cooker Steamer Basket. Follow the recipe provided by Pampered Chef and use these products to cook your chicken in under 30 minutes.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for 30 Minute Chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for the 30 Minute Chicken recipe. We recommend using boneless, skinless chicken breasts for a quicker cooking time, but you can also use bone-in chicken or chicken thighs.

3. Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking it in the Quick Cooker?

No, you do not need to marinate the chicken before cooking it in the Quick Cooker. The beauty of the 30 Minute Chicken recipe is that it is quick and easy, so there is no need for marinating time.

4. Can I add vegetables to the 30 Minute Chicken recipe?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the 30 Minute Chicken recipe. You can either cook the chicken and vegetables together in the Quick Cooker or use the Quick Cooker Steamer Basket to cook the vegetables while the chicken is cooking in the inner pot.

5. Is the 30 Minute Chicken recipe gluten-free?

The 30 Minute Chicken recipe can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free chicken broth and soy sauce. However, please note that some Pampered Chef products may have been manufactured in facilities that also process gluten-containing ingredients. Please read the ingredient labels carefully and contact us if you have any concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • obxchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies