• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello

In summary, Pampered Chef baking stones are a great investment for any business. They are made from natural stoneware, which ensures even heat distribution and non-stick properties for easy release of baked goods. They are also versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes, and can even be used on the grill. To properly care for them, simply scrape off food residue and avoid using soap or detergent. And finally, there is a limited lifetime warranty for any damages under normal household use.
Garth
I’m new here but not new to using Pampered Chef. I use the baking stones for my business of making gourmet cookies. So I figured I should be plugged in to the community to take full advantage of other’s experience.
Thanks Garth
Garth’s Gourmet Goodness

Welcome to CS Garth!

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef baking stones for my business?

Pampered Chef baking stones are made from natural stoneware, which helps to distribute heat evenly and produce perfectly baked goods every time. They are also non-stick, making it easy to release your cookies without any mess. Plus, they are durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your business.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef baking stones for more than just cookies?

Absolutely! Our baking stones are versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes such as bread, pizza, and even roasted vegetables. They are also great for reheating food in the oven or microwave.

3. How do I care for my Pampered Chef baking stones?

To keep your baking stones in top condition, it is important to properly care for them. Before first use, season the stone by rubbing a small amount of oil on the surface and baking it in the oven for 15 minutes. After each use, simply scrape off any food residue with a nylon scraper or brush, and rinse with warm water. Avoid using soap or detergent, as it can seep into the stone and affect the taste of your food.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef baking stones on the grill?

Yes, our baking stones are safe to use on both gas and charcoal grills. They are perfect for grilling pizzas, vegetables, and even meat, giving you that delicious smoky flavor.

5. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef baking stones?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our baking stones. If your stone cracks, breaks or chips under normal household use, we will replace it for free. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shayna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michele Watson