• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Teresa Goodwin, Consultant from Jacksonville, TX?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through independent consultants. The speaker, Teresa Goodwin, has been a Pampered Chef consultant for 7 months and enjoys hosting cooking parties, providing product demonstrations, assisting customers, and sharing cooking tips and recipes. She also appreciates the flexibility and opportunity to connect with others and build relationships.
Momma Teresa IPC
Hi! I am Teresa Goodwin from Jacksonville, Texas. I have been a consultant for 7 months and loving it!

Welcome to ChefSuccess!

Welcome to CS!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through independent consultants like myself.

How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for Pampered Chef for 7 months and have been thoroughly enjoying my experience so far.

What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Teresa Goodwin and I am from Jacksonville, Texas.

What do you do as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I host cooking parties and offer product demonstrations to showcase our amazing kitchen tools and accessories. I also help customers with their purchases and provide cooking tips and recipes.

What do you enjoy about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others. I also enjoy the flexibility and the opportunity to connect with new people and build lasting relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Biddle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ally44