• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new PC Consultant with a love for the products?

In summary, the speaker is a new PC Consultant with a passion for Pampered Chef products, having worked with the company 22 years ago. They decided to become a consultant again because of their love for the products and the company's growth. They stay up-to-date with new products and recipes through training materials, team meetings, and trying things out in their own kitchen. Their favorite product is the Deep Covered Baker. They handle customer inquiries and issues with excellent customer service and the support of the Pampered Chef team.
SHELIA SLIDER
Hi there! I am in my first 30 days as a PC Consultant, but this is my second time around. The first was 22 years ago and I'm still in love with the products.

Hi Shelia!

1. Can you tell me more about your experience with Pampered Chef products?

As a new PC Consultant, I have a passion for our amazing products. This is actually my second time working with Pampered Chef, as I was a consultant 22 years ago. I have continued to use and love the products ever since.

2. What made you decide to become a PC Consultant again after 22 years?

I have always been a fan of Pampered Chef and the quality of their products. After seeing how much the company has grown and evolved over the years, I knew I wanted to be a part of it again and share my love for the products with others.

3. How do you stay up-to-date with all the new products and recipes?

As a consultant, I have access to training materials and resources provided by Pampered Chef. I also attend regular team meetings and events where we learn about new products and recipes. Additionally, I love trying out new products and recipes in my own kitchen.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

That's a tough one! I have so many favorites, but if I had to choose, I would say the Deep Covered Baker. It's versatile, easy to use, and makes cooking so much faster and easier.

5. How do you handle customer inquiries or issues?

I am always available to answer any questions or concerns my customers may have. I pride myself on providing excellent customer service and will do my best to resolve any issues in a timely and satisfactory manner. I also have the support of the Pampered Chef team to help with any customer inquiries or issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder