• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Reach My Goal and Get the Rebate with the Kit Rebate Promotion?

In summary, the Kit Rebate promotion offers a rebate for consultants who reach their goal during a specified time period. To check if you have qualified for the rebate, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and view your dashboard. The rebate will be automatically applied to your next order, but may take a few days to process. Unfortunately, if you did not reach your goal, you will not be eligible for the rebate. The promotion is available for all new consultants who join during the specified time period and reach their goal, but availability may vary by country or region.
Michelle Lewallen
I started in August with the Kit Rebate promotion - I made the goal and got the rebate (for the ULTIMATE kit!!) . I'm love being a consultant!

Welcome to CS Michelle!

1. How do I know if I reached my goal and qualified for the rebate with the Kit Rebate promotion?

Congratulations on making your goal and receiving the rebate for the ULTIMATE kit! You can check your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your dashboard. It will show your current sales and any rewards you have earned.

2. When will I receive my rebate for the Kit Rebate promotion?

If you have qualified for the rebate, it will be automatically applied to your next order. You should see the rebate reflected in your order total at checkout. Please note that it may take a few days for the rebate to be processed and applied.

3. Can I still get the rebate if I didn't reach my goal during the Kit Rebate promotion?

Unfortunately, the Kit Rebate promotion is only valid for consultants who reach their goal during the specified time period. If you did not reach your goal, you will not be eligible for the rebate.

4. Do I have to purchase the ULTIMATE kit to qualify for the rebate?

No, you do not have to purchase the ULTIMATE kit specifically to qualify for the rebate. As long as you reach your goal during the Kit Rebate promotion, you will receive the rebate regardless of which kit you purchase.

5. Is the Kit Rebate promotion available for all consultants?

The Kit Rebate promotion is available for all new consultants who join during the specified time period and reach their goal. However, please note that it may not be available in all countries and regions. Please check with your local Pampered Chef office for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • NooraK