• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Are You Ready for Your First 2 VP's as a PC Consultant?

In summary, during your first 2 VP's as a PC consultant, you can expect to learn about the products, business opportunity, and compensation plan. The sessions typically last 2-3 hours and it is recommended to bring a notebook, pen, and questions to actively participate and make the most out of the experience. After completing your first 2 VP's, you can officially sign up as a consultant and receive support from your leader or mentor to start your Pampered Chef journey.
Melissa Dingess
I'm new to PC as a consultant, been a customer for over 12 years. Excited to be doing my first 2 VP's tomorrow. I am glad to be a member of this community.

Welcome to CS Melissa!

Wwelcome here, I hope you will enjoy.

1. What should I expect during my first 2 VP's as a PC consultant?

During your first 2 VP's, you can expect to learn about the Pampered Chef products, as well as the business opportunity and compensation plan. You will also have the opportunity to practice your presentation skills and receive feedback from your leader or mentor.

2. How long do the 2 VP's typically last?

The 2 VP's typically last between 2-3 hours. However, the length may vary depending on how much time is spent on each section and the number of questions from participants.

3. What should I bring to my first 2 VP's?

It is recommended to bring a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as any questions you may have about the products or the business opportunity. You may also want to have a few friends or family members attend with you to practice your presentation skills.

4. How can I make the most out of my first 2 VP's?

To make the most out of your first 2 VP's, be sure to actively participate and ask questions. This is also a great opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. Take notes and review them afterwards to reinforce what you have learned.

5. What are the next steps after completing my first 2 VP's?

After completing your first 2 VP's, you will have the opportunity to officially sign up as a consultant and start your Pampered Chef journey. Your leader or mentor will also provide you with resources and support to help you get started, such as training materials and tips for booking your first parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa Cassell