• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Barbara Mitchem from Kings Mountain NC?

In summary, Barbara Mitchem is a consultant for Pampered Chef from Kings Mountain, North Carolina. She has been with the company for a total of 4 years, with a break in between. In her free time, she enjoys camping, cooking, and spending time with her family. Her favorite Pampered Chef products are the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender, which she finds to be fantastic and has made her life in the kitchen much easier.
Barbara Mitchem
Hi everyone! My name is Barbara Mitchem and I'm from Kings Mountain NC. I have been a PC consultant for 2 years now this time around. I was a consultant in 1994-1996 while living in PA. Boy it sure has changed! But I am loving my business! I have 3 granddaughters, a grandson, and a great-grandson whom I love with all of my heart. I love to camp and to cook and to share Pampered Chef with anyone who will listen! These products are fantastic and have made my life so much easier in the kitchen! I'm loving the new Quick cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender! I am so glad I found this website! Thank you for allowing me to join!

Welcome to CS Barbara!

1. Who is Barbara Mitchem?

Barbara Mitchem is a consultant for Pampered Chef and has been with the company for 2 years. She was also a consultant from 1994-1996 while living in Pennsylvania.

2. Where is Barbara Mitchem from?

Barbara Mitchem is from Kings Mountain, North Carolina.

3. How long has Barbara Mitchem been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Barbara Mitchem has been a Pampered Chef consultant for a total of 4 years, with a break in between.

4. What does Barbara Mitchem like to do in her free time?

Barbara Mitchem enjoys camping, cooking, and spending time with her family, including her 3 granddaughters, grandson, and great-grandson.

5. What are Barbara Mitchem's favorite Pampered Chef products?

Barbara Mitchem loves the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. She finds these products to be fantastic and they have made her life in the kitchen much easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachael Raymond
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donald Barringer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • TWine120