• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn Free Products and a Disney Trip with Pampered Chef?

In summary, to earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef, you need to host 4 parties and have at least $15,000 in sales within your first 90 days as a consultant. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn both free products and the Disney trip by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within your first 90 days. The best way to maximize your chances of earning the Disney trip is to stay focused and motivated, book as many parties as possible, and consistently promote the opportunity to join your team. This promotion is available to new consultants within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef and is a great opportunity to kickstart their business and earn exciting rewards. To promote to director and earn the
CassieMarie
I started with Pampered Chef a little more than a month ago. I earned my free Quick Cooker (yay!) and the $100 PC Vucks. I’m working hard to earn all the incentives possible before my 90 days is up! I have 10 parties booked for next month because I want to start strong and I am absolutely determined to earn the Summer products for free! I have one recruit and am trying to get more. I really want to build a team and promote to director to earn the Disney trip!

Welcome to CS Cassie!

1. How many parties do I need to host to earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

To earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef, you need to host 4 parties and have at least $15,000 in sales within your first 90 days as a consultant.

2. Can I earn both free products and the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn both free products and the Disney trip by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within your first 90 days.

3. How can I maximize my chances of earning the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

The best way to maximize your chances of earning the Disney trip with Pampered Chef is to stay focused and motivated, book as many parties as possible, and consistently promote the opportunity to join your team. It also helps to set specific goals and track your progress regularly.

4. Can I earn the Disney trip as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Disney trip promotion is available to new consultants within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to kickstart their business and earn exciting rewards.

5. How can I promote to director and earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

To promote to director and earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef, you need to have at least $15,000 in sales, 1 recruit, and 2 team members who also promote to director within your first 90 days. You can achieve this by consistently booking parties, promoting the opportunity to join your team, and providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carolyn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Schylie