• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Is Kandi Earhart Still Passionate About Pampered Chef After One Year?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations. As a consultant, the individual hosts cooking parties and has an online shop to sell products directly. The decision to become a consultant was based on a love for cooking and wanting a flexible job. The benefits of being a consultant include earning commission, discounts, and rewards. The favorite part of being a consultant is meeting new people, sharing a passion for cooking, and seeing growth and impact on personal and others' lives.
Kandi Earhart
Hello my name is Kandi Earhart and I am a Consultant with Pampered Chef. It has been one year since I've joined and I love it still!

Welcome to CS Kandi!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I host cooking parties where I demonstrate and sell our products to guests. I also have an online shop where customers can purchase products directly from me.

3. What made you decide to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always loved cooking and trying out new kitchen gadgets, so becoming a Pampered Chef consultant was a natural fit for me. I also wanted a flexible job that allowed me to work from home and spend more time with my family.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, I get to earn a commission on my sales, as well as receive discounts on products for my own personal use. I also have the opportunity to earn free products and other rewards through sales and leadership incentives.

5. What has been your favorite part of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have loved getting to meet new people and share my passion for cooking with them. It's also been amazing to see how much my business has grown in just one year and the impact it has had on my life and the lives of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • ChefSBell