• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch?

In summary, "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants in Michigan. It provides targeted training, resources, and support to help consultants grow their business in the local market. New consultants are automatically enrolled, while existing consultants can request enrollment. The program includes training on host and guest coaching, booking and recruiting techniques, product knowledge, and social media marketing. There are no additional costs for participating in the program and it is exclusive to consultants in Michigan. However, non-Michigan consultants can access resources and training materials through the Pampered Chef website and other programs offered by the company.
MittenMom
I'm a new consultant and very excited to start my new PC business! I'm from Michigan (hence the Mitten reference) and love fin

Welcome, from another Michigander. Where do you live?

Welcome to CS!

1. What is "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch"?

"Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" is a program offered by Pampered Chef specifically designed to help consultants in Michigan grow their business. It includes targeted training, resources, and support to help you achieve success in your local market.

2. How do I sign up for the "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" program?

If you are a new consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. If you are an existing consultant, you can contact your upline or the Pampered Chef support team to request enrollment.

3. What kind of training is included in the "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" program?

The program includes training on various topics such as host and guest coaching, booking and recruiting techniques, product knowledge, and social media marketing. The content is tailored specifically for consultants in the Michigan market.

4. Are there any additional costs for participating in the "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" program?

No, there are no additional costs for the program. It is included in your consultant fees and is a great added value to help you grow your business.

5. Can I participate in the "Ready to Boost Your Business with a Michigan Touch" program if I'm not from Michigan?

The program is currently only available to consultants in Michigan. However, you can still access many of the resources and training materials through the Pampered Chef website and other training programs offered by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Elizabeth Q
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • danielle simons