• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for 3 shows a week? Join the community and get tips!

In summary, to successfully book 3 shows a week, it's important to have a positive attitude, utilize your network, and have a structured approach. To make your shows more successful, offer a variety of themes and have a good understanding of your products. To effectively manage your time with 3 shows a week, have a schedule, prioritize tasks, and take breaks. You can still be successful with less than 3 shows a week by focusing on quality and providing exceptional customer service. To get the most out of this community, actively participate, share your experiences, and make connections with other consultants.
Jennifer Slade
Hello,
I'm Jennifer. Had my first show yesterday. Looking forward to having many more shows. My goal is 3 a week. Hopefully that will help payoff some things. Looking forward to being a part of this community. Can't wait to see andhear others ideas.

Hi Jennifer! So happy you found our site. As a newbie you must have lots of questions.Feel free to ask some here. We'd also love to have you share your experiences as a new consultant.

Hello Deb,
Thanks for the welcome. I have had 1 show already. 8 more booked over the next couple of weeks. I would appreciate any tips on presenting during the show?
Thanks
Jennifer

Search thru our threads- should be some great tips there. Or post your question there.

1. How can I successfully book 3 shows a week?

First and foremost, it's important to have a positive attitude and be persistent in reaching out to potential hosts. Utilize your network of friends, family, and acquaintances to schedule shows. Additionally, make sure to follow up with past customers and offer incentives for booking shows. Finally, have a structured approach to booking shows, such as setting aside specific days for reaching out and following up with potential hosts.

2. How can I make my shows more successful?

One way to make your shows more successful is to offer a variety of themes or topics. This will keep your shows interesting and engaging for both the host and guests. Additionally, be sure to have a good understanding of your products and how they can benefit your customers. This will help you effectively demonstrate and sell the products during your shows.

3. How do I manage my time with 3 shows a week?

To effectively manage your time with 3 shows a week, it's important to have a schedule and stick to it. Prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary. It's also helpful to plan ahead and have all necessary materials and products organized before each show. Lastly, make sure to take breaks and take care of yourself to avoid burnout.

4. Can I still be successful with less than 3 shows a week?

Absolutely! While booking 3 shows a week is a great goal to have, it's important to remember that everyone's schedule and availability is different. As long as you are consistently booking and hosting shows, you can still be successful. Focus on quality over quantity and make sure to provide exceptional customer service to all of your hosts and guests.

5. How can I get the most out of this community?

This community is a great resource for tips, advice, and inspiration. Be sure to actively participate and ask questions. Share your own experiences and ideas as well. You can also utilize the search function to find specific topics or discussions that may be helpful to you. Lastly, make connections and network with other consultants to expand your knowledge and support system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MelindaD