• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a stay-at-home mom looking for extra income opportunities?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, there is no limit to your earnings potential as you earn a commission on every sale and can also receive bonuses and incentives. Cooking experience is not necessary as the company provides extensive training and resources. To remain active, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month, but exceeding this can lead to free products and bonuses. Selling online is also possible, but in-person parties are encouraged for a more personal experience. The amount of time you invest in your business is flexible and can lead to higher earnings, but many successful consultants are able to balance their business with other responsibilities.
Karen Whitehurst
Hello. I have been a consultant 3 1/2 years now and have not regretted that decision. I joined for the additional income since I was a stay at home mom. I have gained a lot of great friends throughout my journey. I have an 11 year old daughter that has grown up with Pampered Chef and she loves to cook and is loves to promote our business.

Hi Karen, welcome to CS!

1. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, your earnings potential is limitless. You earn a commission on every sale you make, and can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the more you can earn.

2. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our company provides extensive training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to sell them effectively. As long as you have a passion for cooking and a desire to learn, you can be successful in this role.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month to remain active as a consultant. This ensures that you are actively promoting our products and maintaining a strong business. However, there are also opportunities to earn free products and bonuses by exceeding this minimum requirement.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. This allows you to reach a larger customer base and make sales even when you're not hosting in-person parties or events. However, we also encourage consultants to still hold in-person parties as it allows for a more personal and interactive experience for customers.

5. How much time do I need to invest as a consultant?

The amount of time you invest as a consultant is up to you. The more time you put into your business, the more you can potentially earn. However, many successful consultants are able to balance their business with other responsibilities, such as being a stay-at-home mom. It ultimately depends on your personal goals and how much time you're able to commit to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy simpson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Dawn Elizabeth Schwarting