• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for getting more party bookings?

In summary, to get more bookings at your parties, you can offer incentives for guests, ask current hostesses for referrals, and network through social media, word of mouth, and events. When approaching potential hostesses, be confident and highlight the benefits of hosting a party. Utilize your existing network by reaching out to friends and family and asking for referrals. Follow up with potential hostesses, offer online parties, and always be prepared with business cards and product catalogs.
apriljc
Hello! My name is April and I live in Nebraska. I have been married for almost 7 years and have two boys, 5 and 3. Besides starting the PC in April of 06 I also work 4 days a week for two opthamologists. I have only done a few shows for family so I am hoping to get some more bookings at my friends show in a couple of weeks. I love the PC products and I love to talk about them with my co-workers. They probably get tired me talking about them so much but oh well. What is everybody's secret to getting more bookings? Also if anybody has any other tips they feel like sharing I would love to hear al of them.

Welcome April!Hi April!

Just wanted to welcome you and wish you much success in this business! I started in the fall of 2004 and had my shares of ups and downs. Earned all three super starter bonuses, BUT have also gotten several letters reminding me to submit $200 in sales or I'll go inactive!! Never recruited anyone until a couple months ago and I have my second recruit now so I'm a future director! Can't believe it, because 6 months ago I was ready to quit. My 7 year wedding anniversary is this August and I also have 2 boys, 3 and 1 yr old!! They are my full time job! Pampered Chef is my hobby..for now.

Anyway, you were asking about bookings? Have you seen the list of 118 Ways to get Bookings?

Check out this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4155&highlight=ways+bookings

Congratulations again and have fun with PC!! :D

Hi April...your not a Cornhusker are you?

The secret to bookings is honestly.......chefsuccess in itself! Hang out here and start posting, you will get a ton of ideas from all of the great folks here!

Glad to have you here!!

Welcome April! You'll find yourself on this board all hours of the night trying to soak up info like a sponge. Please post any questions you may have. My secret on getting bookings is be real to your guests. I don't talk in some high pitched voice but rather in a cheery, upbeat way. I'm still talking to them normal but a happier normal!

I also have 2 boys ages 5 and 3 and then surprise! I got my daughter who is 22 months now. My boys will be 6 and 4 this year! All of this and I'm only 28!

Congratulations on finding this board!:D

I am a Cornhusker Fan most of the time. Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas on bookings. I do find myself getting on the computer after my boys go to bed and before I know it it is way past my bedtime and my eyes can hardly stay open, especially at work the next day.
Does anybody have funny stories about things that happened at their shows? It was my first cooking show at my sisters house. I don't really know any of her friends so I was very nervous. I had powdered sugar in my small batter bowl and for some reason I was trying to pour some into my measuring cup. I ended up spilling most of it on the table. I just looked up at the people and said " I know not to do that again." Everyone laughed which made me feel a lot better. I am sure things will happen again but that just had to be at my first show.

Welcome AprilWelcome aboard. I know what you mean about staying up way to late. My first show story is that when I was using the egg slicer plus to slice the strawberries the wires broke!!! :eek: Thankfully my recruiter was at my show and lived very close, she went home and got hers!!! :) It was my first show and my highest show to date.:)

Quick tip - whenever something does break it is a great way to talk about the guarantee on PC products and how easy it will be to go home after the show and get it replaced!

1. How can I get more bookings at my parties?

One of the most effective ways to get more bookings at your parties is to offer incentives for guests who book a party with you. This can be in the form of free products or discounts on their own party. You can also ask current hostesses to refer their friends and family to book parties with you.

2. What are some other ways to get more party bookings?

Networking is key in getting more party bookings. Make sure to let everyone know about your business, whether it's through social media, word of mouth, or business cards. You can also offer to do product demonstrations at local events or offer to do a party for a charity or fundraiser.

3. How do I approach people about hosting a party?

Be confident and enthusiastic when approaching potential hostesses. Let them know about the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products, discounts, and a fun time with their friends. You can also offer to do all the planning and preparations for the party to make it easier for them.

4. How can I utilize my existing network to get more bookings?

Don't be afraid to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances to book parties. They already know and trust you, making it easier to convince them to host a party. You can also ask them to refer you to their friends and colleagues.

5. What are some other tips for getting more bookings?

Make sure to follow up with potential hostesses after the party to remind them of the benefits and encourage them to book a party. You can also offer to do online parties for those who are unable to host a party at their home. Additionally, always be prepared with your business cards and product catalogs to hand out to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Anna Carncross