• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benefits of Joining Pampered Chef?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits including earning commission on sales and personal purchases, flexible hours and the ability to work from home, access to exclusive products and discounts, training and support from a community of consultants, and the opportunity to host cooking parties and earn free products. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and team size, with the average commission being 20-25% and potential bonuses for team building and reaching sales goals. Previous sales experience is not necessary as the company provides training and support. You have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, making it possible to have a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant. However, to remain active, you must have a minimum
Lisa Frederick
Hi, everyone! I've been with PC (this time around) for a little over a year and am LOVING it! Way back in the 90's, I was with PC for 4 years, but circumstances intervened and I had to give it up. LOVING all of the online communities, business ways and everything else that makes it SOOO much easier and accessible. In my "other" life, I work for a school district, high school, and am an Instructional Assistant in Special Education. With that... I am also a Swim Official/Referee for year-round (age group [5-11 yo] and Masters [18 yo +] swimming), high school, Paralympics, Special Olympics, college, and a summer league. And... I'm a Girl Scout leader for my daughter! (Cookies are coming SOON!!!) I love to craft (all mediums), garden, cook, read, and many other things.My previous life, I was a paralegal, but left that world to be more of a help to others.I thoroughly enjoy Pampered Chef and am totally in it to NEVER have to pay full price for any item again. It's fun, and I love it!Shoot me a note or comment, and we will have fun together!

Welcome to CS Lisa!

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including:

• Earning commission on sales and personal purchases
  • Flexible hours and the ability to work from home
  • Access to exclusive products and discounts
  • Training and support from a community of consultants
  • The opportunity to host cooking parties and earn free products

2. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the size of your team. On average, a consultant can earn 20-25% commission on sales and potentially earn bonuses for team building and reaching sales goals.

3. Do I need to have any previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to join Pampered Chef. Our training and support will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to be successful.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and still manage to run a successful business. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain an active Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, to remain an active consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be through personal sales or party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LyndaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin