• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a homeschooling mom looking for a new adventure as a consultant?

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. The earning potential varies based on sales and team building efforts, with up to 50% commission and bonuses available. Previous cooking or sales experience is not required, as they provide training and resources. It is possible to balance homeschooling and being a consultant, as Pampered Chef offers flexible hours and allows you to work from home. They also provide various training, resources, and support, including an online portal, mentorship, and marketing materials.
lemmiskitchen
I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but I will be reading, that's for sure!

I'm a homeschooling stay at home mom of 4, ranging in age from 18 months through almost 10. We live in Northern Virginia. I'm also a girl scout leader and preschool coordinator for our homeschool co-op.

I became a consultant back in late June after hosting a catalog show for my dear friend, Eden. I chose August as my SS1 and hit my first SS and for mid-season products. I *WILL* hit my SS2 once I close out one more show this week.

I'm absolutely loving this business and can't wait to build more!

ETA: I forgot to mention that my husband is a chef by trade and taught me all I know. I'm ALWAYS in the kitchen so this business fits our lives perfectly!

Last edited:
Welcome. Sure does sound like you are busy.

Welcome to our 'Virtual Cluster'! I am sure you will find so many ideas off this site that your guests will never get bored. Don't be afraid to ask any questions it really gets all the creative juices on this site flowing. Maybe you and your hubby can even do some shows together. I'll bet that he is just loving getting all these new toys to play with, lol.

Welcome! You will love it here.

Welcome! I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 ages 14,10 and 4! You'll love these ladies! They have the best ideas on the 'net. :)

jdavis said:
Welcome to our 'Virtual Cluster'! I am sure you will find so many ideas off this site that your guests will never get bored. Don't be afraid to ask any questions it really gets all the creative juices on this site flowing. Maybe you and your hubby can even do some shows together. I'll bet that he is just loving getting all these new toys to play with, lol.
Can you imagine how much fun it would be to watch him demo [jealous fit] the new Chef's Knife and Santuko Knife? [/jealous fit]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Can you imagine how much fun it would be to watch him demo [jealous fit] the new Chef's Knife and Santuko Knife? [/jealous fit]

He'd totally be in to that. Unfortunately we can't do any shows together yet, because I need him to watch the kidlets, LOL. But we've talked about it in the future.

Welcome! I used to live in NoVa. Good Luck in your business and you will love it here!

Welcome! I'm in Northern Virginia, too! :)

Welcome to the group! I'm with the Kitchen Guy. I'd love to feel more adept at using the new knives. Sounds like PC is a great fit for you and your off to an excellent start.

Welcome to the cluster!!

Hello! Welcome aboard!

Cindycooks said:
Welcome! I used to live in NoVa. Good Luck in your business and you will love it here!
I never had a Nova because I'm a Ford man - but I used to live in my Fairlane.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I never had a Nova because I'm a Ford man - but I used to live in my Fairlane.

You crack me up, KG! Welcome to the team, lemmiskitchen

1. How can I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before starting your business.

2. What is the earning potential for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential for a Pampered Chef consultant varies, as it is based on your sales and team building efforts. However, consultants can earn up to 50% commission on their sales and bonuses for team building.

3. Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous cooking or sales experience is not required to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. They provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

4. Can I still homeschool my children while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a homeschooling mom myself, I can assure you that it is possible to balance both roles. Pampered Chef offers flexible hours and allows you to work from home, making it a great option for stay-at-home moms.

5. What kind of support and resources does Pampered Chef provide for their consultants?

Pampered Chef offers various training, resources, and support for their consultants. This includes an online training portal, mentorship from experienced consultants, and access to marketing materials and product information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies