• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello Pampered Chef Sisters and Brothers!!!

In summary, the best way to build your Pampered Chef business is by hosting virtual parties and utilizing online tools. To book more shows, you can ask for referrals and offer incentives to customers. As a consultant, you can also recruit others and work with team members in different states through virtual tools. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and a supportive community.
Michelle R Jackson
Hey everyone,I'm "New" to PC as of the end of January but I was a Consultant in the OLD DAYS when all you could do online was submit orders! LOL I'm very excited to build my business with the help of Virtual Parties and all of the advances that PC has to offer now!
I'm working on booking shows, but I already have me first recruit....my Daughter! So we are going to tackle this together from different states! So, hello everyone! I am excited to be part of the PC family again!Michelle Jackson
El Dorado Springs, MO

Welcome back! There are some great new changes. Good luck.

Congrats and welcome back! Have fun with all that has changed back then. You.ll ♡ it ;)
What made u want to start back up again?

Jessica Kidd said:
Congrats and welcome back! Have fun with all that has changed back then. You.ll ♡ it ;)
What made u want to start back up again?
Jessica,
I have always loved the product and I had so much fun before when I was a Consultant, and when I heard about being able to have an entire business doing Virtual Parties, I was so excited! I'm raising a 2yo and a 4yo, and love that PC is something that allows me to stay home with them :)

Welcome Michelle!

1. What is the best way to build my Pampered Chef business?

The best way to build your Pampered Chef business is by hosting virtual parties and taking advantage of all the online tools and resources available to you. This will help you reach a larger audience and make sales more efficiently.

2. How can I book more shows?

One way to book more shows is by reaching out to your network and asking for referrals. You can also offer incentives to customers who host parties, such as free products or discounts.

3. Can I recruit others to join my Pampered Chef team?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to recruit others and build a team. You can offer support and training to help your recruits succeed in their business.

4. How can I work with a team member who lives in a different state?

Working with a team member who lives in a different state is possible with the use of virtual tools and online resources. You can communicate through video calls, share documents and resources, and support each other in growing your business.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the potential to earn a good income. You also have the support and resources of the Pampered Chef community to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos