• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Vicki from O'Fallon, MO and why is she excited to be here?

In summary, Vicki is a wife, mother of 4, and resident of O'Fallon, MO who is passionate about cooking and helping others. She is excited to be a part of the Pampered Chef community to learn new cooking techniques and share her own knowledge. Vicki has 3 dogs and 2 foster failure cats and started with Pampered Chef in September to pursue her passion. You can expect her to be enthusiastic and dedicated, always eager to share her love for cooking and helping others while also learning from others and sharing her own tips and tricks.
Vicki Day
Hello everyone!!! I'm so excited to be here I can't wait to soak it all in and hopefully pass along info as well. I am a wife, mother of 4, 3 dogs, and 2 foster failure cats. I love cooking and helping others so in September I bit the bullet and thought why not??

Welcome to CS Vicki!

1. Who is Vicki from O'Fallon, MO?

Vicki is a wife, mother of 4, and a proud resident of O'Fallon, MO. She is also a passionate cook and loves to help others.

2. Why is she excited to be here?

Vicki is excited to be a part of the Pampered Chef community because she is eager to learn new cooking techniques and share her own knowledge with others.

3. How many pets does she have?

Vicki has 3 dogs and 2 foster failure cats. She loves animals and enjoys having them as part of her family.

4. When did she start with Pampered Chef?

Vicki started with Pampered Chef in September, when she decided to take the leap and join the company to pursue her passion for cooking and helping others.

5. What can we expect from Vicki at Pampered Chef?

You can expect Vicki to be an enthusiastic and dedicated member of the Pampered Chef community, always eager to share her love for cooking and helping others. She is excited to learn from others and share her own tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• L. Nichols
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaniaTreadwell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ms_twana