• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need tips for success as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can book online parties by reaching out to friends, family, and utilizing social media. To be successful, familiarize yourself with the products, set goals, stay organized, and be persistent. For successful online parties, use social media and offer interactive demos. Meeting qualification in 30 days is achievable by utilizing social media and seeking tips from your director. As a consultant in Franklin, VA, connect with local consultants and businesses for support and collaboration.
Shannon Russell
Hello I just joined PC my Director is not only in another state but time zone as well. I hadn't planned on becoming a consultant when I spoke with her. I was going to book an online party with her off my friends party. She talked me into joining. Lol I am a stay at home mom to my 17 month old son. I don't have anyone around to help with him. Therefore I can only do online parties. I have very little idea of how to get started. I just had my own party and only had 1 person to buy anything. Also I got one friend to book a party. My 30 days is on July 24th. I'm not going to meet my qualification. I would greatly appreciate any advice or info to be successful. Thank you in advance. I am located in Franklin, Va.

Shannon Russell said:
Hello I just joined PC my Director is not only in another state but time zone as well. I hadn't planned on becoming a consultant when I spoke with her. I was going to book an online party with her off my friends party. She talked me into joining. Lol I am a stay at home mom to my 17 month old son. I don't have anyone around to help with him. Therefore I can only do online parties. I have very little idea of how to get started. I just had my own party and only had 1 person to buy anything. Also I got one friend to book a party. My 30 days is on July 24th. I'm not going to meet my qualification. I would greatly appreciate any advice or info to be successful. Thank you in advance. I am located in Franklin, Va.

Hi Shannon, The first thing that I would do is invite all my friends and family to a Mystery Host party at your house, to let everyone know that you are now selling Pampered Chef. Make a recipe from the products of Pampered Chef. When the party is over choose a hostess from the guests that ordered and give them the hostess benefits. You also can call everyone back and tell them as a thank you for coming they can pick an additional item for what ever the percentage off that the hostess is getting and put it on that order what they want. They will get pretty excited to get some extra off at the discount.

Becky Bechel said:
Hi Shannon, The first thing that I would do is invite all my friends and family to a Mystery Host party at your house, to let everyone know that you are now selling Pampered Chef. Make a recipe from the products of Pampered Chef. When the party is over choose a hostess from the guests that ordered and give them the hostess benefits. You also can call everyone back and tell them as a thank you for coming they can pick an additional item for what ever the percentage off that the hostess is getting and put it on that order what they want. They will get pretty excited to get some extra off at the discount.
Thank you I will have to try this.

1. How do I book online parties as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Booking online parties can be a great way to reach a larger audience and increase sales. As a new consultant, you can start by reaching out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and asking if they would be interested in hosting an online party. You can also utilize social media to promote your parties and reach potential customers. Additionally, your Pampered Chef director may have some tips and resources to help you book online parties successfully.

2. What are some tips for success as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

First and foremost, it's important to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. This will not only help you sell them more effectively but also allow you to answer any questions your customers may have. Additionally, it's important to set goals, stay organized, and be persistent in your efforts to book parties and make sales. Utilizing social media, reaching out to your personal network, and attending local events can also help you reach a larger audience and increase your success as a consultant.

3. How can I be successful with only being able to do online parties?

While in-person parties are a great way to connect with customers, online parties can also be successful if done correctly. Make sure to utilize social media to promote your parties and reach a larger audience. You can also offer virtual cooking demos or tutorials to make the online party experience more interactive and engaging for your guests. Don't be afraid to get creative and find ways to make your online parties stand out.

4. How can I meet my qualification in my first 30 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Meeting your qualification in your first 30 days can be challenging but it's definitely achievable. As a stay-at-home mom with limited time, focus on utilizing social media and reaching out to your personal network to book parties and make sales. You can also ask your Pampered Chef director for tips and resources to help you reach your qualification. Remember to stay organized, set goals, and be persistent in your efforts.

5. Any advice for a new Pampered Chef consultant located in Franklin, VA?

As a new consultant, it's important to connect with other local consultants in your area. They can offer support, advice, and even collaborate on events or parties. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to reach potential customers in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton