• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do first on this overwhelming site?

In summary, the experts recommend starting by taking a deep breath and familiarizing yourself with the basics of the site, such as the product categories and featured products. It is also suggested to browse through different categories, watch product demonstration videos, and take advantage of special offers and promotions. For consultants, it is advised to become familiar with the products in order to effectively sell and answer customer questions. It is also recommended to start small and focus on a specific category or product line. As a teacher, you can use our products in the classroom and host cooking parties, and take advantage of the consultant discount for personal purchases.
Beverly M Hernandez
So I have been a consultant for over a year and this is my first time here. Can you suggest to me what to do first? It is so overwhelming to see so much available. Thanks in advance.
I am a 1st grade teacher in rural Colorado and I love pc products which is why I joined the team. It isn't for the sales but more for the products that I love.

Welcome to CS!what kind of business or type of shows are you most interested in having? In-person traditional how, virtual (Facebook)party, catalog shows, or doing vendor events? I think that might be a good starting point,

esavvymom said:
Welcome to CS!what kind of business or type of shows are you most interested in having? In-person traditional how, virtual (Facebook)party, catalog shows, or doing vendor events? I think that might be a good starting point,
I have done both in person and virtual parties.

Welcome to CS Beverly!

What should I do first on this overwhelming site?

First, take a deep breath and don't feel overwhelmed. The best way to navigate our site is to start with the basics. Take a look at our product categories and browse through them to get a feel for the different types of products we offer. You can also check out our featured products and top sellers to see what's popular. Then, if you have a specific product in mind, you can use the search bar to find it quickly. Don't forget to also check out our special offers and promotions!

Can you suggest to me what to do first?

As a consultant, my recommendation would be to start by familiarizing yourself with the products. Take some time to browse through the different categories and read about the features and benefits of each product. You can also watch product demonstration videos to see how they work. This will not only help you in your sales, but also in answering any questions your customers may have.

It is so overwhelming to see so much available. Thanks in advance.

I completely understand how overwhelming it can be to see so many options. My advice would be to start small and focus on a specific category or product line. This will help you become more familiar with our products and make it easier to navigate the site. You can also reach out to your team leader or other consultants for guidance and tips on how to manage the abundance of products.

I am a 1st grade teacher in rural Colorado and I love pc products which is why I joined the team. It isn't for the sales but more for the products that I love.

That's great to hear! As a teacher, you can use our products in your classroom and even incorporate them into lesson plans. You can also host cooking parties with your colleagues and friends to share your love for our products. Don't forget to also take advantage of our consultant discount for personal purchases. We are happy to have you on our team and excited for you to share your passion for our products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ainsley Miller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christie Smith