• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello I am looking for information on filing our Taxes. I started with

Jan 7, 2010
Hello I am looking for information on filing our Taxes. I started with Pampered Chef in october 2009, and made less than $600, so do i still need to claim this on our federal return? We are military overseas, so customers don't pay sales tax. What do i need to do? thanks!

urbnk8

Sep 10, 2007
Re: Taxes

Yes, you are still supposed to claim it. I was in the same boat this year. I still put it on our return, along with business expenses. I don't know if they would ever catch it if you didn't, but according to the info on CC, we are still responsible for reporting it to the IRS, even if they didn't send us a 1099. If you go on to Consultants Corner under Tax info, it will tell you how much you made, even though you didn't get a 1099.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Re: Taxes

You can see your 1099 on CC, they just don't mail you a physical copy if you made less than $600.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views