• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else is from Northern Colorado?

In summary, Northern Colorado is a region in the state of Colorado known for its mild weather, popular attractions, and strong sense of community. It is a great place to raise a family with excellent schools and plenty of family-friendly activities. The area is also home to a diverse range of industries and notable companies, making it a hub for startups and small businesses.
CheleG
Hello out there....I just was curious to see who else on here is from northern Colorado.....we are going to be moving there next month

Hello, I am in Colorado Springs (much more south) and will be moving back to Virginia in March! Just thought that was kind of funny. Is your move military related?

I grew up in NorthernNorth central Colorado (east of Longmonth, south of Greeley). I have friends in the area and a couple have had parties with consultants there. I can ask for their names if it would help :)

That would be great....yes it's military related....Will is retiring from the military and we are moving to the Longmont/Greeley area....super excited to new start...but not looking forward to the move...2kids 2dogs and 3 cats....lmao

I thought it probably was a military related move coming from Newport News. We are actually from Virginia and stationed at Fort Carson.....PCSing to Massachusetts in a couple months with a few months "layover" in Virginia with the folks. Good luck! Congrats on retirement.

Welcome to our site! Please share your ideas and ask questions- we're here to help.

welcome CheleG!

1. Where exactly is Northern Colorado located?

Northern Colorado is a region in the state of Colorado that includes the cities of Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, and surrounding areas.

2. What is the weather like in Northern Colorado?

The weather in Northern Colorado is generally mild with four distinct seasons. Summers are warm and sunny, while winters can be cold with occasional snowfall. Spring and fall offer pleasant temperatures and beautiful foliage.

3. What are some popular attractions in Northern Colorado?

Northern Colorado is home to many popular attractions, such as Rocky Mountain National Park, Horsetooth Reservoir, and Old Town Fort Collins. There are also many outdoor activities to enjoy, including hiking, biking, and skiing.

4. Is Northern Colorado a good place to raise a family?

Absolutely! Northern Colorado has a strong sense of community and offers excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and plenty of family-friendly activities. It's also a great place for outdoor enthusiasts and has a lower cost of living compared to other areas in Colorado.

5. Are there any notable companies or industries in Northern Colorado?

Northern Colorado is home to a diverse range of industries, including agriculture, technology, and healthcare. Some notable companies in the area include New Belgium Brewing, OtterBox, and Banner Health. It's also a hub for startups and small businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crabtreegirl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MelindaD