• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Succeed with Pampered Chef? Join Me on My 30-Day Journey!

In summary, "Ready to Succeed with Pampered Chef" is a program that provides training, resources, and support for new consultants to help them build a strong foundation for their business. To join the 30-Day Journey, interested individuals can reach out to their consultant or contact customer service. The 30-Day Journey offers daily tasks and challenges, access to training materials, and support from a team, with no cost to join. It is open to all consultants, regardless of experience, and can be a great way to refresh and grow in the business.
lluvs2laugh
Hello everyone!

I'm Natalie(prefer Nat) and I am in my first 30 days. My 30 day mark is November 28th.

I have been buying PC for about 12 years now. I was a vendor for another direct sales at a county fair when I met my director last year. I booked a show and thought about the business opportunity but then life became too interesting(my way of saying life sucks) blah, blah, blah. So, a year later I am ready to give it a try!

So far this is my calendar for my first 30 days:
Open House 10/29 & 11/4
Catalog Show 11/2 & 11/7
Cooking Show 11/10

I also have another possible catalog show for the month and a cooking show for next month along with a holiday boutique.

I can't tell you all how excited I am about the opportunity and now that I have found CS, I'm even more excited! I found this in a PC group on Cafe Mom.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Nat

Welcome!

Best of luck with your new business and glad you found us. :)

Welcome aboard!!! I hope you find our site as informative as I do. I am in my 4th month and there is so much information on here I rarely need to call my director for help.

Welcome aboard who is your director? I have found this board really helpful and I have been on here for 3 yrs now.

Welcome! Have a great first 30 days. What a bonus that you could earn a lot of new spring product at the same time as the 30/90 day bonuses.

Welcome aboard!!:)

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep checking back here for a ton of help and ideas. It is such a wonderful place to be!! Since you've already had a love of PC, I'm sure you'll do very, very well. Good luck!

1. What is "Ready to Succeed with Pampered Chef?"

"Ready to Succeed with Pampered Chef" is a program designed for new consultants to help them get off to a successful start in their business. It provides training, resources, and support to help consultants reach their goals and build a strong foundation for their business.

2. How can I join the 30-Day Journey?

To join the 30-Day Journey, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started on your journey.

3. What can I expect from the 30-Day Journey?

The 30-Day Journey will provide you with daily tasks and challenges to help you build your business and reach your goals. You will also have access to training materials, support from your team, and the opportunity to connect with other consultants in the program.

4. Is there a cost to join the 30-Day Journey?

No, there is no cost to join the 30-Day Journey. It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants succeed in their business.

5. Can I still join the 30-Day Journey if I have been a consultant for a while?

Absolutely! The 30-Day Journey is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been in the business. It can be a great way to refresh your business and learn new techniques to grow and succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Wendy Hopping