• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Stay Addicted to This Amazing Site?

In summary, to find new recipes on Pampered Chef's website, you can browse through the "Recipes" section or search for specific recipes using keywords. You can also save your favorite recipes by creating a "Recipe Box" and sign up for the newsletter or follow on social media for updates on new products and promotions. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the "Join Us" section, and as a member on the website, you can access exclusive content, create a shopping list, and connect with other enthusiasts for tips and advice.
chefcharity
Hi! I have been LOVING this site!! It is almost addictive!

I have been selling PC for over a year now and just promoted to Director on Oct 1!! I have posted here and there, but thought I would say an official hello. So, Hello!

I have been using some of the recipes and advise - so thanks!

Have a happy holiday season!

-Charity

Welcome!! Congrats on promoting to director - that's awesome! :D I agree that this site can be addicting...but I get such good ideas, I can't complain! :p

Jump on in and start posting away...I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Welcome Charity- Who is your Director? My cluster is from Indianapolis, and I have cluster mates I have never met- we could be cluster-mates !!!

My Director is Jane Barton and hers is Rhonda Feuer and hers is Doris Frame..... that is my family tree!!!

We are sort-of sister's- My director is Robin Deluca, cluster mate of Jane. Were you at the Leadership meeting last month, when Sherri Carr came down? You name sounds familiar, I think I sat next to you, now that I think of it. Was that you? I rode down with Doris and Sherri.

Welcome from the cornfields of Illinois!!!

I was wondering if that was you, Sue! Congrats!! Didn't you just promote?!!

Yes, I did- Are you going to Leadership? If so, we will walk together- I will let you go first!!!!!

I am going to leadership! Not going to miss the 'last one of its kind'! Not to mention the 3000 points and all the cool stuff we get to learn!

Hi, Charity. Welcome to our crazy little corner of the internet. Always good to have another Hoosier around. I'm in the north central part of Indiana--just off SR 31, half-way between Indy and South Bend.

I was wondering where Denver, IN was!

It's right near Mexico. Seriously. It's also near Santa Fe, Peru, and Chili (pronounced with two long I's).

Thanks for the laugh!

I live in Indiana as well (but I'm not a Hoosier!). I'm about 30 minutes south of Fort Wayne.

Like it or not, Bev, if you live in Indiana you're a Hoosier. Neener, neener, neener!

raebates said:
Like it or not, Bev, if you live in Indiana you're a Hoosier. Neener, neener, neener!

People have been trying to convince me of that for years!!!! It hasn't worked yet! This is my standard reply "If a cat gives birth in an oven, it doesn't make them biscuits!":D

So, you're saying that being born somewhere isn't the determining factor. Since you weren't born in Indiana, that argument doesn't hold up. You may not be a proud Hoosier, but you're still a Hoosier, nonetheless.

Stampaholic1961 said:
People have been trying to convince me of that for years!!!! It hasn't worked yet! This is my standard reply "If a cat gives birth in an oven, it doesn't make them biscuits!":D

You do have a point! That is hillarious!

1. How do I find new recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

To find new recipes on Pampered Chef's website, you can browse through the "Recipes" section and filter by meal type, cooking method, or ingredient. You can also search for specific recipes using keywords in the search bar.

2. Can I save my favorite recipes on the site?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the site by creating a "Recipe Box" and adding recipes to it. This way, you can easily access and refer back to your favorite recipes whenever you want.

3. Is there a way to get notifications for new products or promotions?

Yes, you can sign up for Pampered Chef's newsletter to receive updates on new products, special promotions, and recipe ideas. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for more updates.

4. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the "Join Us" section on the website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and express your interest in becoming a consultant.

5. What are the benefits of being a member on Pampered Chef's website?

As a member on Pampered Chef's website, you can save your favorite recipes, create a shopping list, and access exclusive content and promotions. You can also join the community and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts for tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Amy simpson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Karen Whitehurst