• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most of My Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, some ways to increase sales as a Pampered Chef Consultant include hosting cooking shows, reaching out to friends and family, and utilizing social media and online marketing. To earn more money, you can also recruit and build a team of Consultants and offer additional services. Staying organized is important and can be achieved through using resources provided by the company and having designated spaces and schedules. Building a strong team involves leading by example, communicating regularly, and recognizing and rewarding successes. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, potential for unlimited earnings, building relationships, and access to exclusive discounts and products, as well as training and support from the company.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hello All! It is wonderful to have joined such a helpful community! I am been a Consultant since Feb. 2008, and I am having so much fun doing Pampered Chef. I am been perusing the boards and I am impressed with all the information that is out there. Yay!

welcome! I lived in Tallahassee for 2 years and that is where I met my DH! I know where you are! Who is your Director???

WELCOME!! Glad to have you here!

Margit Miller is my director. She's wonderful! I do a lot of my business in Tallahassee and Crawfordville...what a great community! :)

Welcome To The Family>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

leahevanson said:
Margit Miller is my director. She's wonderful! I do a lot of my business in Tallahassee and Crawfordville...what a great community! :)

Margit & I know wach other~tell her Margaret Childs said HI! We planned our Wilks exec dinner together a few years ago~she is great!!!!

I met my husband at the bar Bullwinkles on Tennessee St in Tallahassee! I lived in some apartments there and then moved to Thomasville GA...just north of Tallahassee! Small world, huh?

Welcome to PC and CS!! You will be happy here!!

Hello, fellow Floridian! WELCOME! This is a great place to learn and laugh!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I will definitely tell Margit hello for you, Margaret. It really is a small world. I went to Bullwinkle's many a time in college...that feels like forever ago!

leahevanson said:
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I will definitely tell Margit hello for you, Margaret. It really is a small world. I went to Bullwinkle's many a time in college...that feels like forever ago!

it was for us! we met 17 years ago!!!!!

Welcome to Pampered Chef and CS!! You'll love it here! I hope you have lots of success in your business.:D

chefmeg said:
Margit & I know wach other~tell her Margaret Childs said HI! We planned our Wilks exec dinner together a few years ago~she is great!!!!

I met my husband at the bar Bullwinkles on Tennessee St in Tallahassee! I lived in some apartments there and then moved to Thomasville GA...just north of Tallahassee! Small world, huh?

Margaret!?!? I'm gonna call you that from now on, okay? :) LOL- that is my nieces middle name (after my grandma)

Anyway, back to the new gal- Hi there!!! Welcome to my nut house! We are glad to have you, make sure you post often!

DessertDivaFL said:
Hello, fellow Floridian! WELCOME! This is a great place to learn and laugh!

Shhhh- we're not supposed to have fun here!
This is purly an e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n-a-l site...no fun for you! (lol) I'm teasing of course-

Thank you ladies...I had a wonderfully successful show today...$500 and she still has some outside orders to get! YAY. I am having a lot of fun being a PC Consultant. I never had this much fun when I was working full time. My director should be back this weekend from Wave 1 and I cannot wait to hear about the new products. Any advice for changing seasons? I joined in Feb, so this is my first time.

Welcome from another fellow Floridian.
I went to college in Tallahassee and know right where you are.

You will learn so much from Chef Success, we just have to remember to get off the computer sometimes and use it.

welcome to the insanity... were we don't suffer from it.. we enjoy it.
I started Feb 08 too... :)

NC ROCKED!!!!!!

and not back to the normal posts here.....

Welcome from a Fellow Floridian on the east coast!!

Welcome! It sounds like you're off to a good start.

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

One of the best ways to increase your sales is to host cooking shows and demonstrations. These events allow you to showcase the products and share recipes with potential customers. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to do a party or demonstration for them. Additionally, taking advantage of social media and online marketing can also help expand your customer base.

2. How can I earn more money with Pampered Chef?

In addition to hosting cooking shows, you can also earn money through online sales and building a team of Consultants. By recruiting others to join your team, you can earn a percentage of their sales. You can also offer additional services such as cooking classes or catering events to bring in more income.

3. How can I stay organized as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Organization is key to running a successful Pampered Chef business. Utilize the resources provided by the company, such as the Consultant's Corner website, to keep track of orders, parties, and customer information. It's also helpful to have a designated space for your products and paperwork, as well as a schedule for planning and hosting events.

4. What are some tips for building a strong team as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

First and foremost, lead by example and be a supportive and encouraging leader. Share your knowledge and experience with your team members and provide guidance when needed. Be sure to communicate regularly and stay connected with your team through meetings, trainings, and group events. Recognize and reward your team's successes and offer incentives to motivate them.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef Consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the potential for unlimited earning potential. You also have the opportunity to build relationships with customers and team members, as well as access to exclusive discounts and products. Pampered Chef also offers training, support, and resources to help you grow and succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Tammie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV