• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you wish you had known when starting out in the kitchen?

In summary, the five most frequently asked questions about starting out in the kitchen include how to hold and use a knife, how to measure ingredients, how to season food, how to handle raw meat, and how to clean and organize the kitchen. Additionally, many wish they had known the importance of mise en place for efficient cooking.
Heidi Schmidt
Good morning!
I just got my Pampered Chef boxes yesterday afternoon and was so tickled to get to look at all the goodies! I was particularly thrilled to get the Everyday RockCrok -- so many new possibilities and recipes to explore!My name is Heidi, and I live in Roanoke with my family.
When I'm not working, we are cooking or playing in a park (which makes us hungry and leads to more cooking).
Give me a shout and let me know who you are!
What one single thing do you wish you had known when you started out?I hope you have a beautiful day,
Heidi

Welcome to CS Heidi!

1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What do you wish you had known when starting out in the kitchen?

1. How to properly hold a knife and use it for cutting and chopping.2. How to properly measure ingredients and understand the difference between dry and liquid measurements.3. How to properly season food and balance flavors.4. How to properly store and handle raw meat to avoid cross-contamination.5. How to properly clean and organize the kitchen for efficient cooking.

2. What one single thing do you wish you had known when you started out?

I wish I had known the importance of mise en place (having all ingredients prepped and ready before starting to cook) and the impact it has on the overall cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sidnie Anderson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • amyry