• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is a consultant from Pennsylvania and loves fundraising?

In summary, Kim is a consultant for Pampered Chef from Pennsylvania. She has been a consultant for 9 months and loves the flexibility it provides as a stay-at-home mom. She also enjoys connecting with others through cooking and hosting parties. Her first fundraising event with Pampered Chef was successful and she will be attending the second wave of the conference in July to network and learn more about the business.
KLSeven89
Hello everyone! My name is Kim and I am from PA. I have been a consultant for 9 months now. I love it. I am a married, SAHM with 3 daughters. I just did my first fund raiser this weekend. It went very well. I am going to conference in July, the second wave. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi Kim! I am in Wave 2 also, so I hope to meet you at Conference. I am a SAHM of two and a half year old twins! Good luck, and welcome to a great place for information!!

Hello there Kim!! I am also from PA and you actually live very close to my boyfriends family!! Welcome to Pampered Chef!! Best of luck to you!!

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Welcome from NEPA :)

Welcome aboard!!!

1. What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Kim and I am from Pennsylvania.

2. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for 9 months now.

3. What do you love about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love the flexibility it provides as a stay-at-home mom and the opportunity to connect with other people through cooking and hosting parties.

4. How was your first fundraising event with Pampered Chef?

It went very well! I am happy to have been able to contribute to a cause and help raise funds through my Pampered Chef business.

5. Are you attending the Pampered Chef conference in July?

Yes, I will be attending the second wave of the conference in July. I am excited to meet and connect with other consultants and learn more about the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • DAWN NEWTON
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Trisa D