• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Book Parties? Any Tips for a New Consultant from Ontario?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, there are several ways to book more parties. These include reaching out to friends and family, offering incentives, utilizing social media, and attending local events. New consultants typically have 30 days to reach their sales goal of $1500, but this is not a requirement for success. It is important to focus on building relationships and booking parties. Additionally, you can ask for support from family and friends and utilize this community for resources and support.
PChef_Jenn
Hi everyone. After setting up a paypal account and getting my funds transferred, I am finally here, lol.
My name is Jenn (29) and I am from Ontario. I have 4 great kids and a great hubby too. I have recently became a consultant. I got my kit the beginning of March. So far I have done one kitchen show. I held a open house to get the word out about my business but it didn't go so well. I only had 3 ppl show up. I invited over 100 :eek: I just cleared $200 so at least it counts as a show :) I have a catalogue show that I am picking up today and another that I have to pick up later in the week. My 30 days are up on Apr 6th and I dont think I will make it to my $1500. I am finding it so hard to get people to book shows. I thought that my family and hubbys family would help out but they dont seem interested at all.
Anyhow I am hopeful that things will pick up soon. Can't wait to get to know all of you! I think that this will be a great resource to help me with my business.

Hi Jenn and welcome :)

welcome Jenn! This is a great place to share!

Hi, Jenn, i am thinking that you are the same Jenn that I "spoke' with before??? lol I really am NOT stalking you. Glad that you decided to work with Robin & start your business!Esther

From one Ontario gal to another, welcome!

Welcome, from across the border! I know what you mean about family not being as supportive as you'd hope. My sister (the only who lives in the same state) hosted a show a couple of weeks ago - a year after I became a consultant!

Just get out there and keep working your business. You'll succeed if you have different sources of leads, anyway.

Thanks so much everyone :) Yes Esther its me, lol.

Hi Jenn. Welcome! What part of Ontario are you in? I'm in the Niagara Region.

I live in the upstate NY area and Ontario, CA is about 2 miles (if you were a bird...but if you take the bridges, it is a bit longer!!) I live on the St. Lawrence River.

Welcome!

I live in Guelph Ontario...Probably about 1.5 hrs away from Toronto I think :)

Welcome! I wish you the best with your business. I hope spring comes for you soon as well.

Welcome. Don't get discouraged. Sometimes it takes a little while to build a host/client base.

1. How can I book more parties as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be challenging to book parties, but there are a few tips that can help. First, reach out to your friends and family and offer to host a show for them. This can help get the word out about your business and also give you experience hosting a show. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts. Additionally, utilize social media to promote your business and reach potential customers. Finally, attend local events or fairs to showcase your products and meet new people who may be interested in hosting a party.

2. How long do I have to reach my sales goal of $1500 as a new consultant?

New consultants typically have 30 days to reach their sales goal of $1500. However, if you are unable to reach this goal, don't be discouraged. This goal is meant to give you a strong start, but it is not a requirement for success in your business. Focus on building relationships and booking parties, and the sales will come.

3. How can I get my family and friends to support my Pampered Chef business?

Unfortunately, not everyone will be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products from you, even if they are family or friends. However, don't be afraid to ask for their support and explain the importance of their help in getting your business off the ground. You can also offer incentives or discounts to encourage them to host a party or make a purchase.

4. Can I still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant if I haven't reached my sales goal in my first 30 days?

Yes, absolutely! Your first 30 days are meant to give you a strong start, but it is not a requirement for success in your business. Don't be discouraged if you haven't reached your sales goal. Focus on building relationships and booking parties, and the sales will come.

5. How can I utilize this community to help grow my Pampered Chef business?

This community is a great resource for new consultants to connect with others, share tips and advice, and learn from experienced consultants. Take advantage of the resources and support offered here to help grow your business. You can also use this platform to share your successes and challenges and receive feedback and support from others in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamela Fitzgerald