• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready to Join the UpState NY PC Consultant Community?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY, you can sign up online or reach out to a consultant in your area. By joining the UpState NY Pampered Chef consultant community, you will have access to a supportive and active group of consultants, attend local events and training sessions, and have access to exclusive discounts and promotions. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 every three months, but this can be easily achieved through different sales methods. The cost to join the community is currently $109, which includes a starter kit worth over $500. As a consultant in UpState NY, you can sell products anywhere in the United States and even expand your business internationally.
Kristie Hendricks-Davis
Hi Everyone,I am a proud PC Consultant in UpState NY!I am so glad I found this group!Kristie

Welcome to CS! Hopefully you find some useful information! :D

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to our site! We're glad you joined. Please ask questions, add comments and information on our threads.

Welcome to Chef Success! I am almost your neighbor, in Western MA :).

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY, you can sign up online or reach out to a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you get started on your journey as a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of joining the UpState NY Pampered Chef consultant community?

By joining the UpState NY Pampered Chef consultant community, you will have access to a supportive and active group of consultants who are always willing to share tips and advice. You will also have the opportunity to attend local events and training sessions, as well as access to exclusive discounts and promotions.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to be a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to remain active as a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY. The current requirement is $200 in sales every three months. However, this can easily be achieved through cooking shows, online parties, and personal sales.

4. How much does it cost to join the UpState NY Pampered Chef consultant community?

The cost to join the UpState NY Pampered Chef consultant community is currently $109, which includes your starter kit with over $500 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-on kits available for an additional cost.

5. As a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY, can I sell products outside of my local area?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant in UpState NY, you can sell products anywhere in the United States. The company also offers international opportunities in Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom. You can easily expand your customer base and grow your business beyond your local area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77