• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Network Marketing My Ticket to Financial Freedom in New York?

In summary, network marketing can be a lucrative opportunity for those seeking financial freedom, but it requires thorough research and consideration before joining. It can provide a source of income to pay off expenses, but it also requires hard work and dedication. Balancing a full-time job and a network marketing business is possible with proper time management and communication with your employer. If your family and friends are not supportive, seek guidance from a supportive network of fellow network marketers and utilize online platforms to expand your reach beyond your immediate circle.
MaggieChef13
Hello everyone, Im Maggie. Im 24, single no kids and have a ton of student loans. I joined PC on November 5th. I had researched the company for a year and decided to join since Ive had bad luck with other jobs. I currently work at Mcdonalds 10pm to 6am. I have no support from my family. My brother even told me I am just wasting my money and time. The rest of my famaily and friends are bottom low income. I have one fair scheduled on the 23rd but no parties/ catalog parties yet. I really want this business to work. Of my list of 100, i have only 30? Many of my friends dont live in the US.

* not single but biyfriends family want nothing to do with PC

My boss at mcds said if i speak about pc she will fired me on the spot

I can tell you from experience that family are often the lease supportive of a direct sales business, so don't stress about that. And, while it's nice when the people at your day job appreciate PC, it's probably a good idea to keep those worlds separate, anyway. If you only have 30, talk to those 30. Outside of your day job, make sure you mention PC. You don't have to be pushy. If you mention it casually, the PC lovers out there will come out of the woodwork. It may time some time to build your business, but don't give up. Slow and steady is the best way to build a great base.Do all of the online training. I also recommend reading Jefferey Gitomer, and Zig Ziglar (older books, but the ideas are timeless). You can probably get books by both authors at your library. (No need to spend a single dime.)Best wishes!

I used to work nights, so I'll say most people want PC parties in the evening, which will be your "morning".
You have 3rd shift, which will work a lot better than 2nd shift. You are ahead of the game on that point. You can make calls before you go to work.

Don't stress about your boss saying that - it's normal, up to a point. If I was an employer, I would not want my employees working on a side business on my dime. You can talk about PC all you want on your breaks - but I wouldn't let the boss hear it.

Not sure where you can get parties, working at McD's you don't have a lot of money to spend on printing up flyers or giving away catalogs or pamper a business.
raebates is correct - you cannot depend on your family to get you business.

You are the perfect age to start this business! People starting out who do not have good quality kitchen tools NEED you. Can you do an open house at your place?

Welcome Maggie!

Hi I live in New York, I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Joes. I owned a Financial Company that I loved.

1. How do I know if network marketing is the right path for me to achieve financial freedom?

Network marketing can be a great opportunity for individuals looking to achieve financial freedom. However, it is important to do your research and understand the company and its products before making a decision. You should also consider your personal strengths and goals to determine if network marketing is the right fit for you.

2. Can network marketing really help me pay off my student loans and other expenses?

Yes, network marketing can provide a source of income that can help you pay off your student loans and other expenses. However, success in the industry requires hard work, dedication, and consistency. It may take time to see significant financial results, but with persistence and a strong work ethic, network marketing can be a great way to improve your financial situation.

3. How can I balance my current job with my network marketing business?

Balancing a full-time job with a network marketing business can be challenging, but it is possible with proper time management and prioritization. You may need to make sacrifices in terms of your personal time, but the potential rewards of a successful network marketing business can be worth it. It is also important to communicate openly with your current employer and ensure that your network marketing activities do not interfere with your job responsibilities.

4. What can I do if my family and friends are not supportive of my decision to join a network marketing company?

It can be discouraging when your loved ones do not support your decision to join a network marketing company. However, it is important to remember that this is your business and your future. Try to educate them about the industry and the potential benefits it can provide. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow network marketers and seek guidance and motivation from them.

5. How can I grow my network marketing business if many of my friends and family members do not live in the US?

While having a strong network of family and friends can be beneficial for a network marketing business, it is not the only way to achieve success. With the power of social media and online marketing, you can reach a global audience and expand your network beyond your immediate circle. Utilize online platforms to connect with potential customers and team members from all over the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarolynnMaz
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen