• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef the Answer to My Financial Struggles?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a legitimate and well-established company that offers a direct sales opportunity for individuals to earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products. Your earnings with Pampered Chef will depend on your sales and efforts, and the start-up costs are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as the company provides training and resources, but good communication and networking skills can be beneficial. While some consultants have been able to pay off debt and achieve financial stability, it is important to set realistic expectations and have a solid business plan.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Hello everyone, my name is Kim, & I'm just sending a little hello out to everyone! :balloon: I joined yesterday morning, after many months of contemplating on doing this. I've done many at home parties, but this one seems to be the one my family thinks I'll do best in. I don't want to get burned :cry: anymore, & doing PC has already been more financially secure for me:p . I have 1 party booked for May, & 3 for April, & my first one is Friday. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 26, & will be using this money to save up & pay off those pesty Credit Card bills :thumbdown: I somehow seemed to use a tad too much. So that I can finally move out of the Aunts house.

Hiya.... I'm in MN now but I'm a NH girl born and raised (well Actually I was born in Kittery ME but close enough!) Most of my family is in the Rochester/Somersworth area.

welcome to PC! It sounds like you are off to a great start.

Well we can keep this going, I'm a Maine girl for life!!! :) He He

Welcome and great decision on starting your business, it's been a true life changer for me and I can't believe this opportunity just happened to fall into my lap!

Yea, I spend a good majority of my time in MA though. I work in Bedford, MA.

Welcome to the PC family! :) Best of luck to you!

Best Wishes for a wonderful new start!

etteluap70PC said:
Hiya.... I'm in MN now but I'm a NH girl born and raised (well Actually I was born in Kittery ME but close enough!) Most of my family is in the Rochester/Somersworth area.

welcome to PC! It sounds like you are off to a great start.
Well, I'll be darned. I never knew you were from down east!

icon_welcome.gif

Welcome to our little nut house, Kim. Read The Hitchhiker's Guide in the lounge and have a good time here!

Hi Kim
here in MA just about 15 minutes from Bedford.
good luck w/ PC !!

Hey Kim, welcome to Chef Success and PC! I'm from NH too. I grew up in the Ossipee/Wakefield area, and currently live in Somersworth. Good luck with everything! I'm sure you'll do great!

Well, I for one did NOT grow up anywhere near the northweast and have no idea where you live (actually, it's debatable if I have ever actually grown-up at all, but that's another thread...), but WELCOME to you all the same. We're a bit nuts and the estrogen runs fairly high some days, but we're relatively harmless...

... at least most of us!:D

Welcome aboard - and heres wishing you much success with PC!!!

Welcome Kim! I'm in Manchester!

As far as advice is concerned. Your enthusiasm over PC products should shine when you talk to your guests and hosts. It is very catchy when you sell something you love! Also tell your story--it may hit home and get you recruits! Good luck and you'll get tons of support here!

katie0128 said:
Well, I for one did NOT grow up anywhere near the northweast and have no idea where you live (actually, it's debatable if I have ever actually grown-up at all, but that's another thread...), but WELCOME to you all the same. We're a bit nuts and the estrogen runs fairly high some days, but we're relatively harmless...

... at least most of us!:D
Speak for yourselves...not me, unless someone is sneaking it into my coffee.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Speak for yourselves...not me, unless someone is sneaking it into my coffee.

Sorry KG- the older men get the more estrogen they produce, and the older women get the more testosterone they produce. SWhen my doctor explained this to me I then said...what you are telling me is hormonally men turn into women, and women into men... and he said basically- yes!

hope I didn't ruin your night :eek:

Welcome Kim. I love your screen name...it says it all!

leggy

Kitchen Diva said:
Sorry KG- the older men get the more estrogen they produce, and the older women get the more testosterone they produce. SWhen my doctor explained this to me I then said...what you are telling me is hormonally men turn into women, and women into men... and he said basically- yes!

hope I didn't ruin your night :eek:

I was trying to think of a good comeback, but this was perfect!

This message is not visible because Kitchen Diva is on your ignore list.

Welcome! Good Luck!

Thank you everyone for all your "Welcomes"! I've been looking through this site at work, & home ever since Thursday! Let me tell you, I've already had more "Chef Success" with PC, :chef: then any other direct selling company I've been with! I'm so excited, & will finally have a light at the end of my I WANT TO MOVE OUT TUNNEL!! LOL!! Thanks again!!:sing:

Yup KG I'm a down east girl at heart. I'm just stuck in the land of 10,000 lakes for now (I do love it here though). I miss the ocean smell and watching the tugboats down by the river.

Britt! I will have to look you up next time I'm home! My Sis lives in Somersworth in the Tri city Apts. I get so confused when I go over that way now. It has changes Sooo much since I was younger.

Do you like Chineese? Head over to Yangtzee express.... mmmm good beef teriaki! OK now I want Chineese food for lunch and it just is not the same here!

Ok I guess I'm done being homesick!

Okay, so I finally got into the PC Consultant's Corner, & I need to put in an order!! YAY!! And, I can't figure out how! Can someone HELP ME?!?!:grumpy: Also, how do I order business cards??

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
Thank you everyone for all your "Welcomes"! I've been looking through this site at work, & home ever since Thursday! Let me tell you, I've already had more "Chef Success" with PC, :chef: then any other direct selling company I've been with! I'm so excited, & will finally have a light at the end of my I WANT TO MOVE OUT TUNNEL!! LOL!! Thanks again!!:sing:
By this time, you probably also realize that this site is all about having fun.
lol_xtreme.gif

Okay, so I finally got into the PC Consultant's Corner, & I need to put in an order!! YAY!! And, I can't figure out how! Can someone HELP ME?!?!:grumpy: Also, how do I order business cards??

What are you trying to order from CC?

Business cards - you can make your own (lots of peole do this) or you can order offical PC ones from Merrill (there is a link on CC).

Trying to place a small party order that some people did here at work for me to get started!!

Trying to place a small party order that some people did here at work for me to get started!!

Have you loaded Pampered Partner or Pampered Partner Plus on your computer yet?

Once you get PP or PPP loaded and running, it is the easiest way to place orders with TPC.

For business cards, most of us order from Merrill. On Consultant's Corner, click on the second tab and look for Licensed Merchandise Vendors. Under that listing, you'll find the giant list of authorized vendors - all one of them. Clicking on the "IMPRESSIONS Merrill Corporation" will take you to their website, where you can shop for a myriad of promotional items you don't really need.

Ugh!!Houston, we've got a problem! I have a Mac, & all the system requirements need a Windows computer. Anyone else have this problem?!

Chefann, yer phone's ringin'.

Houston, we've got a problem! I have a Mac, & all the system requirements need a Windows computer. Anyone else have this problem?!
For P3? I use a Mac exclusively. :D You will need a newer Mac that has an Intel chip and is capable of running Boot Camp (included in the latest version of OSX) or Parallels. For either of those, you'll also need an installable copy of Windows XP SP2 (service pack 2) to install within the Boot Camp or Parallels environment.

If you want to get your order in right away, you can mail it in, but you'll need a copy of the Show Order Form, available on the supply order form. Your Director MAY have one of the forms (not likely, though, because 90% of orders are submitted through PP/P3).

OMG!! My brain is mush!! :confused: So, where would I obtain a copy of the Windows XP, & or the latest version of OSX? That's not Leopard right? I have the new MacBook, & iMac, both with the intel chips. Yea, I love MACS!! :D I really don't want to do mail ins.

I can't help you with your computer questions...I just wanted to say:

WELCOME to CS and congrats on starting your own business!

OMG!! My brain is mush!! :confused: So, where would I obtain a copy of the Windows XP, & or the latest version of OSX? That's not Leopard right? I have the new MacBook, & iMac, both with the intel chips. Yea, I love MACS!! :D I really don't want to do mail ins.
Yes, Leopard is the latest version of OSX. You can get one online, from many fine online retailers, or direct from Apple. (Or at an Apple Store, if there's one near you. :D ) If your MacBook is super new, it may have come with Leopard installed. You can sometimes find install discs for WinXP online (eBay). Anyone in your family have a Windows machine that came with an install CD? ;)

Okay, I guess I'm going to have to invest in Leopard. My MacBook is a little over a year old, so, I don't have it. :cry: I almost got it a few months ago. I'll probably head to the Apple store, & whip out my fancy Federal Badge, so I can get a bit of a discount off the program!:thumbup:

Oohhh... a Federal badge, huh? Good thing I didn't suggest finding a copy of XP through file-sharing programs like Limewire. ;)And if it helps any, the tech dept at HO is working on a Mac version of P3. It'll be a couple of years before it's done, but they're working on it.

Is that "badge" as in a laminated card that opens the gate to the parking lot, or is that "badge" as in six points and "UP AGAINST THE WALL, HAIRBAG!"?

LOL, neither! :indif: It's just an ID card basically, but has information on it showing that I work for the Federal Government. Nothing too fancy! I just want to thank everyone for all their welcomes & information help, especially to being able to put orders in on my Mac!! :) [/QUOTE]

There's a radio PSA about student loans that uses a game show called, "Ask The Governement Employee." The host says, "Panelists, how do you find a student loan?" and the first guy says, "The spotted owl has a wing span of 42 inches."I'm going to think of you now, every time I hear that PSA.

LOL! Well, atleast I know someone will be thinking about me!! HAHA!! Eh, I'm not on the higher end of the Government, just working to serve our Vets! I have ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY!! Just little perks at certain retailers: Apple, Sprint, PetSmart just to name a few. LOL!!

Well, if you have no authority, then why are we sucking up to you? 'Bye!Just kidding. :D Welcome! And if you need additional help with getting P3 up through Boot Camp or Parallels, let me know. Actually, if you have an Apple store near you, the Genius on duty would be able to answer questions about getting Boot Camp running, and once that's done installing P3 is easy.

LOL! Thanks!! :(

Yea, just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into for offering to help me if I need it! LOL! Yea, I hope so. So, Bootcamp is in Leopard? What is Bootcamp? Sorry to ask so many questions. I just want to make sure that when I get all the things I need, there isn't anything else. I don't want to spend more than I need to. Thanks again for all the help you've given me, & for future help you'll be giving me!! :chef:

Last edited:
Sorry about that- I forget that the newer members of the board aren't used to my sarcastic sense of humor yet. I did add "just kidding." Fine. I'll go play in my corner. By myself.Gee, and I thought you were cool because you're a Mac user. ;)

I know you were kidding! That's why I put a LOL on there! I'm use to plenty of sarcastic humor. I work mostly with guys, & they do nothing but pick on me with their sarcasm, & I give it right back to them. I love it actually. Because most people can't pick up the fact you're joking about it!
No, but in all seriousness, :eek: thanks for your offer to help me out. I love Macs, & know how to use them well, but not with the new Leopard apparently.

Okay, I've been seeing things about Waves, what is that?! I have a meeting on the 24th with my Director, & I know I'm not the only Newbie there, & I don't want to overwhelm anyone there with my curiousity! :angel: LOL!

Leopard is really just the latest upgrade to the OS. Boot Camp is a program that will allow you to boot your Intel-based Mac using Windows instead of OSX. It used to be a free download (a Beta), before Leopard was released. It's not available for free download any more because Apple wants people to buy the OS. DH installed it for me (from the free version), so I'm not 100% on the process. But you will need to create a partition on your drive to hold Windows and any files you use/create within Windows (like P3, the data files, and Acrobat Reader for reports). If you don't want to spend the $120 on the OS upgrade, you can find Parallels for around $70 online (they might have it at the Apple store). Parallels does much the same, but it allows you to run Windows at the same time as OSX, in it's own window. I actually have that on my MacBook, too.

Okay, I've been seeing things about Waves, what is that?! I have a meeting on the 24th with my Director, & I know I'm not the only Newbie there, & I don't want to overwhelm anyone there with my curiousity! :angel: LOL!
Waves are for conference. We don't all fit in the convention center, so they have to break us up into 3 groups. Your Director will be able to tell you which group you'll be in, and what dates your wave is.

At lot of your questions are answered in The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS in the Lounge.

Just curious, who is your director?

Lisa Lefebvre I believe is the correct spelling.

Lisa Lefebvre I believe is the correct spelling.

The name sounds familiar but I don't think I know Lisa. As far as the waves of conference go they go by who your executive director is. My director is in Wave 1 and the dates are July 10-12.

If I can figure out if she is part of my cluster I'll let you know and if so the information about wave 1 will be for you too.

Good luck!
Welcome!!
I am in Milford... and worked in Westford, MA for years!!
This business has some great potential for you to achieve your goals!

<h2>1. Is Pampered Chef a legitimate way to make money?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef is a well-established and reputable company that has been in business for over 40 years. It offers a direct sales opportunity for individuals to earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products.</p><h2>2. How much can I expect to make with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Your earnings with Pampered Chef will depend on your sales and the efforts you put into your business. The company offers a competitive commission structure and bonuses for top performers. Some consultants are able to make a full-time income, while others use it as a way to supplement their income.</p><h2>3. What are the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>The start-up costs for Pampered Chef are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. The starter kit, which includes product samples and business supplies, costs $159. However, there may be additional costs for purchasing catalogs, marketing materials, and attending training events.</p><h2>4. Do I need to have a background in sales to be successful with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you learn how to effectively sell their products. However, having good communication and networking skills can be beneficial in growing your business.</p><h2>5. Can I really make enough money with Pampered Chef to pay off my financial struggles?</h2><p>As with any business opportunity, your success with Pampered Chef will depend on your efforts and dedication. While some consultants have been able to pay off debt and achieve financial stability, it is important to set realistic expectations and have a solid business plan in place.</p>

1. Is Pampered Chef a legitimate way to make money?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a well-established and reputable company that has been in business for over 40 years. It offers a direct sales opportunity for individuals to earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products.

2. How much can I expect to make with Pampered Chef?

Your earnings with Pampered Chef will depend on your sales and the efforts you put into your business. The company offers a competitive commission structure and bonuses for top performers. Some consultants are able to make a full-time income, while others use it as a way to supplement their income.

3. What are the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for Pampered Chef are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. The starter kit, which includes product samples and business supplies, costs $159. However, there may be additional costs for purchasing catalogs, marketing materials, and attending training events.

4. Do I need to have a background in sales to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you learn how to effectively sell their products. However, having good communication and networking skills can be beneficial in growing your business.

5. Can I really make enough money with Pampered Chef to pay off my financial struggles?

As with any business opportunity, your success with Pampered Chef will depend on your efforts and dedication. While some consultants have been able to pay off debt and achieve financial stability, it is important to set realistic expectations and have a solid business plan in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out