• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Mary Wieling and What is She Excited About?

In summary, Mary Wieling is a 59-year-old disabled widow living in Mountain Gate, outside of Redding, California. She is excited about having something to do from home, meeting new people, and making friends. Mary is also looking forward to earning some extra income and saving up for a car. She lives in Mountain Gate, a small town outside of Redding, California and her goal is to earn enough income to purchase a car. Mary was inspired by Shelley Weekes, a Pampered Chef consultant who believed in her and gave her the opportunity to join the company.
mary wieling
hello i am mary wieling i live in mountain gate out side of redding california i am 59 years old i am also a disabled widow and i am looking forward to having something to do from home and meet and make friends i am so excited to have a little extra income and have set my goal for earning for a car thank you to shelley weekes for believing in me and giving this chance.

Welcome to CS Mary!

Who is Mary Wieling?

Mary Wieling is a 59-year-old disabled widow living in Mountain Gate, outside of Redding, California.

What is Mary Wieling excited about?

Mary is excited about having something to do from home, meeting new people, and making friends. She is also looking forward to earning some extra income and saving up for a car.

Where does Mary Wieling live?

Mary lives in Mountain Gate, a small town outside of Redding, California.

What is Mary's goal?

Mary's goal is to earn enough income to purchase a car.

Who inspired Mary to join Pampered Chef?

Mary was inspired by Shelley Weekes, a Pampered Chef consultant who believed in her and gave her the opportunity to join the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Valerie Remschel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping