• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's So Exciting About Becoming a Consultant?!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to share these products with others through cooking shows and online parties. The consultant kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. You can earn commission on every product you sell and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals and building a team of consultants. New consultants receive extensive training and support from a dedicated director and access to online training materials and the larger Pampered Chef community. To book shows and find customers, you can utilize tips from your director, reach out to your network, and utilize your personalized website and social media.
Deeder
It's official! I am now a consultant and my kit should be arriving Tuesday. I am so excited. I've got four shows right now booked and did I mention I love my director!!!!

This is going to be so much fun!!! :)

Welcome! and Congrats on starting your new business.

Oh yes, you will have fun. :) Welcome to the business. This site is a great place to find answers to all your questions. (I'm singing its' praises) :sing:

Welcome!! Enjoy your new business and Best of Luck!!

Welcome, there's a lot of information on here so enjoy. This is a great business

Welcome to CS, and congrats on starting your new business! You sound like you are ready to rock and roll!

Glad you're joining us.

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

Congrats on your new adventure!!
You have signed on for the time of your life!! Enjoy the ride!

welcome!!!

Welcome :)

Welcome! What part of Mass are you from?

welcome to our wacky little corner of cyberspace!

Welcome!
I'm from Mass too - near Sturbridge... where are you from? :)

I'm in Amesbury, MA and my first show is this coming Thursday. 46 people were invited, 15 confirmed yes so far.... I am so nervous!

Breathe, Deanna, breathe! I know you're going to do great!!!!

Mary

Welcome to the Family.....................

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to share these products with others through cooking shows and online parties.

2. What is included in the consultant kit?

The consultant kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. You will also have access to a personalized website and back-office for managing your business.

3. How do I make money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will earn commission on every product you sell. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be. You can also earn bonuses and incentives for reaching certain sales goals and building a team of consultants.

4. What support and training is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants. You will have a dedicated director who will guide you through the onboarding process and offer ongoing support. You will also have access to online training materials and support from the larger Pampered Chef community.

5. How do I book shows and find customers as a consultant?

Your director will help you get started by providing tips and strategies for booking shows. You can also reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances to book shows and find potential customers. Additionally, your personalized website and social media can be powerful tools for promoting your business and reaching new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara Dotson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Kari L Ferrell