• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Incredible Community of Long Island Consultants?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home parties and online sales. To become a consultant on Long Island, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website and purchase a starter kit. As a consultant, you can earn income, receive product discounts, and be a part of a supportive community with a flexible schedule. The training process for new consultants includes online and in-person training, as well as support from a mentor. You can still be a consultant while having a full-time job, as the company offers flexibility to work around other commitments.
laurichef
Gold Member
Hi, I am new here, and did not realize I was supposed to do this. So here goes.
I have been a consultant since October after becoming "un-needed" at my job for 20 years. Granted, I worked per-diem, and really was down to 1 day a week, but still. I was surprised to see the schedule, and my name was not on it. After much grumbling, I took it as a sign it was time to move on, and PC landed in my lap. I am so glad things worked out the way they did. I love my job now!!
I wil be married for 17 years to a very hard working, loving, supportive, incredible guy. We have 3 children, ages 13, 12 and 9 (G,B, G).
I had been lurking on the site looking for some ideas and loved what an amazing group of people you all are. So I decided I wanted to be a part of it.
I hope I can bring as many helpful hints and ideas as you all have given me in such a short time.
I am looking forward to sharing, laughing, praying, and being a part of this incredible community.:)

Welcome Lauri!If you haven't discovered already this site is the most amazing tool for your business between being able to bounce ideas, get quick answers, and find some amazing files. Enjoy!!

Hi Lauri & welcome. Where in LI? Who's your Director? Are you going to Conference? OK now in my next post I'll ask a few questions...;)

Welcome aboard!!! From one Long Islander to another!!:)

Ginger428 said:
Where in LI? Who's your Director? Are you going to Conference? OK now in my next post I'll ask a few questions...;)

LOL.:)
I am in Smithtown. My director is Elaine, but I go to hospitality cluster under Sharon.
I'll be at conference, wave 1, can't wait!!

Lauri~

WELCOME!

You will love this site...just jump on in with all of us!

Welcome Lauri---from the Jersey Shore!

My DH works in Mineola!

Welcome Lauri!! :D

KellyTheChef said:
Lauri~

WELCOME!

You will love this site...just jump on in with all of us!

Woman- will you change your avatar? I told you it was a girl! :)

Welcome Lauri- I'm the resident nut-job, I mean class clown, er, I mean entertainment portion of this little corner of the internet! :)

Welcome Lauri!
I am from Rockland County.
:)

laurichef said:
LOL.:)
I am in Smithtown. My director is Elaine, but I go to hospitality cluster under Sharon.
I'll be at conference, wave 1, can't wait!!

I go to meetings out there sometimes, but in Merrick. My AD is Sue Newman & my ED is Jill Lerner! Well maybe I'll get to see you at Conference!;)

Welcome Aboard Lauri! Just beware that once you enter this "world", there's no escaping it!! :cool:

:love:Thanks to all of you.
Ginger, I will be at Jill's banquet, so I'll look for you.
I do not have a CS button, so I'll be on the look out for all of yours.

Oh Kewl!! I'll have to look for you. I cant find my CS buttons from last year, but I'll be on the look out for you!:D

Welcome Welcome!!!!!

PChefPEI said:
Welcome Aboard Lauri! Just beware that once you enter this "world", there's no escaping it!! :cool:

I know, I am already becoming addicted!!!!:blushing:

Ginger428 said:
Oh Kewl!! I'll have to look for you. I cant find my CS buttons from last year, but I'll be on the look out for you!:D

It wil be a race to see who finds who first... At least I have an idea what you look like.;)

laurichef said:
It wil be a race to see who finds who first... At least I have an idea what you look like.;)

Actually you can't go by my pic, because recently I did a drastic change to my hair. If I could only figure out how to get in on here you would see....:cool:

Welcome! Be warned: it is best not to drink liquids of any sort while reading through the threads on this site. You never know when someone is going to post something that will make you spew your drink all over your keyboard and/or monitor.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home parties and online sales.

2. How do I become a consultant on Long Island?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant on Long Island, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

4. What is the training process like for new consultants?

The training process for new consultants includes online and in-person training, as well as support from a mentor. You will learn about the products, how to host parties, and how to run your business successfully.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. The company offers flexibility for consultants to work around their other commitments. Many consultants start out as a side hustle and eventually turn it into a full-time career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder