• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for the Pampered Chef Spring Launch in Pittsburgh?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Spring Launch in Pittsburgh will be held on [date] at [location]. At the event, attendees can expect to see new products, cooking demonstrations, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. The event is open to anyone interested in Pampered Chef products, and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available. Food samples and tastings will also be provided, offering attendees the opportunity to try delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products.
michellesmithpc
Hi All! My name is Michelle I became a consultant in mid December 2012 and I am thoroughly enjoying my journey with Pampered Chef. I currently reside in Indiana, PA but will be relocating soon location unknown.

I will be attending tomorrow's spring launch in Pittsburgh and am SUPER excited. I'm hoping the snow will hold out cause I'm a southern gal and for as long as I lived in the south I have NEVER seen snow like I've seen up here!

I look forward to exploring the forum and if you're going to the Pittsburgh launch perhaps I'll see you there :) :chef:

welcome :)

Welcome to PC, and enjoy the launch. You kind of get used to the snow while living in the north (been here all my life).

Welcome to our site! Glad to have you! Don't hesitate to ask questions and share your experiences and tips.

One of my favorite places in the world that I've never been to.Hometown of James Stewart and Indiana University of Pennsylvania. (That's fun to explain to clueless people.)

Welcome Welcome Welcome and enjoy the ride

When and where is the Pampered Chef Spring Launch in Pittsburgh?

The Pampered Chef Spring Launch in Pittsburgh will be held on [date] at [location].

What can I expect to see at the Pampered Chef Spring Launch?

At the Spring Launch, you can expect to see new products, cooking demonstrations, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in your kitchen.

Do I need to be a consultant to attend the Pampered Chef Spring Launch?

No, the Spring Launch is open to anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products and cooking. It's a great opportunity to learn more about the company and its products.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the Pampered Chef Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees at the Spring Launch. It's a great time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new.

Will there be food at the Pampered Chef Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be food samples and tastings at the Spring Launch. You'll get to try delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products and get ideas for your own cooking at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mom&Jonah