• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you met Paige through Pampered Chef in Grand Junction, Colorado?

In summary, the conversation discusses how the speaker met Paige through a Pampered Chef party in Grand Junction, Colorado. The party was successful, with $1500 in sales, and the speaker received gifts as an incentive to attend. Paige also tried to recruit the speaker to join Pampered Chef, as she is very passionate about the company and encourages others to join as well.
mrbogie68
Hi, My name is Shawn. Ima friend of Paiges. I live in Grand Junction Colorado. I met Paige through Pampered Chef. She Hosted a party for me 2 years ago and It was a wopper. My party was one of her highest parties of $1500.00 dollars. Wow did I get alot of fun gifts from that party. She really wanted me to join under her knowing my passion for cooking.
I joined your site so I could keep up to date with all thats going on with her. You all seem to get more information here than I do in Grand Junction. Thank you Pagie's brother for keeping us up to date. My heart goes out to all of you. If you need anything I'm there for you. I am joining the search for her on Sat 7/14/07 at 7 am. We are all so blessed to have her in our life.

Welcome to our site! We are all eager to find Paige, as I'm sure you are. Everyday there is an update thread, with the latest news. Please keep us posted as you learn more.

mrbogie68 said:
Hi, My name is Shawn. Ima friend of Paiges. I live in Grand Junction Colorado. I met Paige through Pampered Chef. She Hosted a party for me 2 years ago and It was a wopper. My party was one of her highest parties of $1500.00 dollars. Wow did I get alot of fun gifts from that party. She really wanted me to join under her knowing my passion for cooking.
I joined your site so I could keep up to date with all thats going on with her. You all seem to get more information here than I do in Grand Junction. Thank you Pagie's brother for keeping us up to date. My heart goes out to all of you. If you need anything I'm there for you. I am joining the search for her on Sat 7/14/07 at 7 am. We are all so blessed to have her in our life.
mrbogie68 said:
Hi I introduced myself in the new member section. My name is Shawn. I am a friend of Paiges. I joined your site to keep up to date with the latest happening with her. I have found more information here than living her in Grand Junction. I met Paige through Pampered Chef. I hosted one of her biggest parties. She really wanted me to join up under her knowing my passion for cooking. I wanted you to know I will be joining the search for her on Sat 7/14/2007 at 7 am. The Jennifer and Abby recovery search will be calling me with the location of the search efforts tomorrow. My heart goes out to her family. I am very thankful for the up dates from her brother that he leaves on this site. You are all so very supportive on this site. We are all so thankful to have Paige in our lives.

Shawn,

I'm posting both of these in the Missing thread. Welcome to our unique little family.

Shawn, welcome to the family.

Welcome and still praying for Paiges safe return home!

Welcome Shawn!

Shawn, welcome! Glad you decided to join us!

Are you a consultant or friend or both?
Will you be joining the search on Saturday?

friendsIm a friend of Paiges and Yes I will be joining the search. Paige is always trying to recruit me for pampered chef. I hosted a party with her and it turned out to be one of here biggest parties. We became friends through pampered chef.

Welcome, Shawn. We love new friends, even when they enter our world through terrible circumstances.

1. How did you meet Paige through Pampered Chef?

I met Paige through Pampered Chef when she hosted a party for me in Grand Junction, Colorado.

2. Was the party successful?

Yes, it was a great success! It was one of Paige's highest parties, with a total of $1500 in sales.

3. Did you receive any gifts from the party?

Yes, I received a lot of fun gifts from the party. It was a great incentive to attend and support Paige.

4. Did Paige try to recruit you to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, she did. Knowing my passion for cooking, she wanted me to join under her and be a part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What can you tell us about Paige and her involvement with Pampered Chef?

Paige is very passionate about Pampered Chef. She not only hosts successful parties, but also encourages others to join and be a part of the company. She truly embodies the Pampered Chef spirit and is a dedicated member of the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Marie