• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello From Colorful Colorado

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or their website and receive a starter kit. Benefits of becoming a consultant include earning extra income, discounts on products, and a supportive community. Hosting a party can be done in-person or virtually, with the consultant handling product demonstrations and orders. Some popular products from Pampered Chef include the Kitchen Spritzer, Mix 'N Chop, and Quick Cooker, as well as a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.
rcrowe1966
Hello all,
I decided to join PC about a week ago but didn't have a consultant. My friend that I purchased from before is not selling so I began to search the web and came across Chef Success.

I am a remodeling contractor full-time. I am looking for a hobby and since I love to cook and love the products, it was easy to come to PC.

I just signed today and i'm looking forward to my first show.

Thanks...

Robert

Welcome, Robert! I saw the earlier thread and got a lot of laughs.

I'm sure you will enjoy our crazy community online!

Wishing you much success in your business :chef:

Welcome & congrats:) Keep us updated on your first shows!

Welcome, congratulations and glad you officially introduced yourself!Are you a general contractor?

Woo-hoo! Welcome aboard! This is a great forum...lots of info and support.

Welcome! From what I've read, you'll fit in just fine around here.

Welcome Robert and congratulations on joining - I've been a consultant for 3 years and really enjoy it!

Welcome! I know you'll get a lot out of this site ...and add a lot too!

Great successes in your business.

I am a Design/Build contractor which means that I am hands-on at the project location everyday. General Contractors subcontract out just about everything. I figure if I can deal with a client that changes their mind everyday with a kitchen remodel, I can deal with this:)Robert

rcrowe1966 said:
I am a Design/Build contractor which means that I am hands-on at the project location everyday. General Contractors subcontract out just about everything. I figure if I can deal with a client that changes their mind everyday with a kitchen remodel, I can deal with this:)

Robert

Got it! I'm an engineer so I deal with projects, but am not familiar with all the terms in construction. ;)

rcrowe1966 said:
I am a Design/Build contractor which means that I am hands-on at the project location everyday. General Contractors subcontract out just about everything. I figure if I can deal with a client that changes their mind everyday with a kitchen remodel, I can deal with this:)

Robert

DH did that for 25 years. It's a gift. Seriously.

We live in a ranch house that has looked on the outside like almost every other house on our street - but when people walk inside and see it, they ooohhh and aaahhh. Vaulted ceilings, and skylights, and a bathroom w/ 2 vanities, walk-in closet, corner jacuzzi, and walk-in shower.....all done by DH! And now, he is changing the outside of the house too. Almost every day someone will comment on how different the house looks ~ He can visualize what something can be, and create what is in his mind. It amazes me constantly.

He isn't building anymore - but still gets calls from people wanting to know if he'll take on side jobs.

Being able to be on-site, and deal daily with clients who demand crazy things, and pick through the scrap wood because they are sure you are throwing good wood away, and change their mind every single day.....sometimes about structural things that can't be changed! That really is a gift.

I'm sure PC will be a fun way to relax, stock your kitchen, have fun, and earn some extra money!

Welcome - and enjoy the ride!

Welcome aboard!!!
It took me almost a year to find this site, so you will be ahead of the game starting out, this place is an excellence source for resources and of course friendly banter as well!!

Welcome, Robert! You will LOVE PC and it's great that you found CS. Soooo many sharing people are on here. I'm so happy I found this place three years ago because I've gotten some wonderful ideas from here and had a chance to meet some really cool people at conference and on trips. You'll love it!

I just love Colorado. If I ever lived anywhere else, that's where I'd want to be. Plus I have 3 really good friends that live out there that I miss. I miss those beautiful mountains too.:)

WELCOME ROBERT!! I was a Grand Junctionite for 6 years and just returned from GJ on the 13th of July. LOVE THE PLACE! WANNA GO BACK. Plop some of those catalogs down on the tables in all the many JAVA PLACES that you go to. Lordy, there are so many 'round Colorado. Take care and much success...PCHEFBEKA in OK

Welcome! Chef Success is such a great way to network with others. It saves me so many times (my sanity and my business) haha

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. They are known for their innovative and convenient kitchen gadgets that make cooking and entertaining easier.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through an existing consultant or online through their website. There is a small start-up cost and you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials and tools to get your business started.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You also have the flexibility to work around your own schedule and be your own boss.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have a traditional in-home party or a virtual party. As a host, you will invite your friends and family to attend and your consultant will handle the rest, including providing product demonstrations, taking orders, and answering any questions your guests may have.

5. What are some popular products from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products, but some of their most popular items include the classic Kitchen Spritzer, the versatile Mix 'N Chop, and the convenient Quick Cooker. They also offer a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools that are all designed to make your cooking experiences easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Colleen Ann Freeburger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays