• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kelly and how did she have a successful day with her business?

In summary, Kelly is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for several years and is a busy mom of three children. She had a successful day with her business by utilizing different techniques, such as participating in vendor fairs and networking with other vendors. She has been a consultant for several years, but the exact number is not specified. Kelly's favorite aspect of being a consultant is the ability to work from home and have a flexible schedule that allows her to spend time with her family while still running a successful business.
KellyCooks
Gold Member
I've been a lurker here since last summer and want to say thank you to everyone for so many awesome ideas. I wasn't sure how to go about jumping in, and then I saw this place for introductions and figured it was time to introduce myself.

Hello!

I have three kids: Luke (6 1/2), John (1 1/2) and Kathryn (2 1/2 months). Life is busy!

I'm so excited because I had a great day last Saturday. I had found mention of the Murder in Margaritaville party here, and I got a booking for this at a terribly slow vendor fair. (It was awful--maybe 10 or 12 people came in, but it left a lot of time to network with the other vendors.) Then in the evening, I used the bookings slide for the first time and got three bookings. Yeah!

Welcome aboard. I hope you find this site helpful. I know how hard it is to start, but once you do it comes easier.

Welcome!
Who is your upline? I have a few cluster-mates in CT.
-Sue :)

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome! Glad you posted! I have to look up that Murder in Margartaville theme! Sounds interestin g!

I'm part of the Ferretti/DeMaio/Miller cluster.

Welcome! It's always fun when lurkers come out of the shadows.

Welcome Kelly!

1. Who is Kelly?

Kelly is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for several years. She is a busy mom of three children and is passionate about her business and helping others have successful parties.

2. How did Kelly have a successful day with her business?

Kelly had a successful day with her business by utilizing different techniques, such as participating in vendor fairs and networking with other vendors. She also used the Murder in Margaritaville party idea she found on this forum to book a party and used the bookings slide to secure three more bookings.

3. How long has Kelly been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Kelly has been a Pampered Chef consultant for several years, but the exact number of years is not specified.

4. How many children does Kelly have?

Kelly has three children: Luke (6 1/2), John (1 1/2), and Kathryn (2 1/2 months).

5. What is Kelly's favorite aspect of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Kelly's favorite aspect of being a Pampered Chef consultant is the ability to work from home and have a flexible schedule that allows her to spend time with her family while still running a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Canyon Chef