• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to connect with a PC consultant in Central Iowa?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Central Iowa, you can visit the "Find a Consultant" page on their website or ask friends and family for recommendations. The PC Experience refers to the overall shopping and interaction experience with Pampered Chef. The speaker has been selling for Pampered Chef for 18 months and has been a loyal customer for 30 years. They also have experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a passion for crafts, cooking, and TaeKwonDo. Their goals for 2019 include sharing Pampered Chef resources and products and connecting with more consultants in Central Iowa.
Kathy Vannoy
PC Experience: Shopping 30 years. ;) Selling 18 months (joined July 2017) :)
Other Experiences: 30 + years as Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN); I LOVE crafts, cooking & TaeKwonDo PASSIONS:Restoring Joy in the Kitchen and Cooking
Finding simply, tasty solutions for any budgetGOALS in 2019:Share PC resources
Connect with consultants in Central Iowa (Say "hi" if you're from Iowa, I'd love to connect)

Welcome to CS Kathy!

1. How do I find a PC consultant in Central Iowa?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Central Iowa, you can visit the "Find a Consultant" page on our website and enter your location. You can also reach out to your friends and family to see if they know any consultants in the area.

2. What is the PC Experience?

The PC Experience refers to the overall experience of shopping and interacting with Pampered Chef. Our goal is to provide a fun and convenient shopping experience for our customers, while also offering opportunities for our consultants to grow their businesses.

3. How long have you been selling for Pampered Chef?

I have been selling for Pampered Chef for 18 months, since I joined in July 2017. However, I have been a loyal customer and shopping with Pampered Chef for 30 years.

4. What other experiences do you have?

In addition to my 30+ years as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I also have a passion for crafts, cooking, and TaeKwonDo. I love finding creative solutions for any budget and sharing my knowledge and skills with others.

5. What are your goals for 2019?

In 2019, my main goals are to share the resources and products of Pampered Chef with others, and to connect with more consultants in Central Iowa. If you're from Iowa, please feel free to say hi and connect with me!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erika_m
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg