• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did a teacher from the South become a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, the successful Pampered Chef consultant became involved in the company after hosting multiple successful shows and receiving an incentive to become a consultant. They were inspired by the potential for success and the flexibility of being their own boss. Balancing a full-time teaching job and being a consultant required careful time management and prioritization. Their most successful show was a co-hosted bridal shower that resulted in $1360 in sales. Their future goals include becoming a director and helping others achieve success, continuing to book successful shows, and building a fulfilling career with Pampered Chef.
gininana
:) Hello, everyone! I live down here in the south, but I'm a transplant from Florida who was born in Georgia and who spent several years in North Carolina. When people ask me where I from, I never know what to tell them.
I am so excited to be a consulant for Pampered Chef. I hosted my first show last July (07) and closed with over $1100 in sales....so my Pampered Chef inventory went from 1 product (the pizza stone) to...well...a lot more...;) I was hooked, so I hosted another show for the same consultant (who is a PC director) in October and closed out at over $800. Finally, I signed a contract to be a consultant in November (07)because my consultant/director offered me a $100 incentive to become qualified by Dec. 31 so that she could finish out the year with enough points to go on the cruise. (She made it!) So I figured I'd have the four shows and I'd end up with a whole bunch of great products (in the kit.) I qualified by Dec. 15 and had no intention of selling anymore because I was a full-time teacher and didn't want to add something else to my schedule.
In February, a friend asked me to do a Bridal Shower for her niece. We did it together, and closed it at $1360. I still had no intention of selling permanently, but at the beginning of April, I got a letter from PC telling me that I was going to loose my status if I didn't submit at least $200 in sales every two mos. So in April I got someone to do a catalog show sold $450....allowing me to say qualified.
As school drew to a close, I felt the need to step away from teaching for a while. So now I am working for myself as a PC consulant! I have never been happier. I wanted to start out with a bang, so I had an open house at the beginning of May. I got 9 bookings for June and one for July. Also, I signed up one recruit at the end of May and another one last week (in June). So, as soon as those recruits qualify (and believe me, I'll make sure that they do), I will be a future director! :)
It feels so good to be my own boss! I am looking forward to a great career with Pampered Chef. I am also counting on all of you for ideas, encouragement, and support. I hope I can do the same for all of you.:balloon:

Welcome to CS!

It sure sounds like you were meant for PC....and PC was meant for you!
Congratulations on your great start!

Welcome to your new virtual cluster!

Welcome! Congratulations on such a successful start to your business.

WOW! What a great story! Be sure to share your Pampered Chef story at all your shows! You will soon have many more recruits to follow!

Welcome to CS from a fellow Alabamian!!! ALthough I have been here all my life, ha!

Howdy! :) It's nice to "meet" you :)

1. How did you become a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

I first hosted a Pampered Chef show and was hooked on the products. After hosting a few more successful shows, I was offered an incentive to become a consultant. I qualified quickly and realized that I could turn this into a successful career by booking more shows and recruiting others.

2. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a full-time teacher, I wanted something new and exciting in my life. Hosting a Pampered Chef show and seeing the potential for success motivated me to become a consultant. I also loved the idea of being my own boss and having a flexible schedule.

3. How did you balance being a full-time teacher and a Pampered Chef consultant?

At first, I was hesitant to add another commitment to my already busy schedule. However, as I saw the potential for success and the flexibility of being a consultant, I made it work by carefully managing my time and prioritizing my tasks.

4. What has been your most successful show as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My most successful show was a bridal shower that I co-hosted with a friend. We closed the show at $1360 in sales, which was a huge success for me. It was also a great opportunity to showcase the products to a new audience.

5. What are your future goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My current goal is to become a director and help others achieve success as consultants. I hope to continue booking successful shows and recruiting new team members. Ultimately, I want to build a successful and fulfilling career with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Melissa Burkett