• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Recruiting? Any Tips for a Busy Nurse and Mom in Hot NC?

In summary, as a busy nurse and mom, it can be challenging to find time for recruiting. One tip is to utilize downtime for reaching out to potential recruits. Effective strategies for Pampered Chef include hosting events, using social media and personal connections, and offering incentives. To overcome struggles with recruiting, identify the root cause and seek support. In hot climates, virtual parties and outdoor events can be successful, and general tips for recruiting success include being authentic, showcasing benefits, and seeking advice from others.
jenboswood
Hello All! Just to introduce myself, my name is Jennifer and I am new to this site but not PC. I have been a consultant for 2 1/2 years as well as a fulltime nurse, wife and mom. I love my business!! At this time my show schedule is where I want it, my sales are good, now I am concentrating on recruiting. That is where I have always struggled. Look forward to any welcome advice!!

Welcome! :)

Welcome! This is a great on-line community for info and just plain fun!

And we're not too crazy....just enough to make life interesting!:D

Welcome!!!
see, now you have something to do in the middle of the night!!
Love ya!

Welcome---from hot steamy NJ...I wish this heatwave would END!

Hey! You are right down the street from me!

Welcome to CS!!

Good luck with the recruiting part of your business. Have you discussed your goals with your director so you can get extra training/coaching calls?

Good morning and welcome! The east coast is quite steamy right now. :eek: We are always steamy except for three months out of the year! :yuck:

Hey Cheryl, Love you too!!!
Yeah Stacey, I am about 15 min from Sunbury.
And Kelly, we will not even talk about my director but I have great backup from great friends out of state that I met at NC last year.

Hey and welcome from a bit further east in NC!

Hello and welcome!!! I'm sure you'll love this place just as much as your PC business!

jenboswood said:
Hey Cheryl, Love you too!!!
And Kelly, we will not even talk about my director but I have great backup from great friends out of state that I met at NC last year.

Those "Trailer Park Queen 1972" Friends!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Glad your on. Send me my weekly email please :)

Welcome to PC and CS! My parents are vacationing out in NC (for a wedding) and said it was scorching today with 90% humidity to boot!

Cheryl,

Be more respectful when you talk to the Trailer Park Queen please!!!!! Long story for those reading this and have no clue, but NC last year was fun!

Jen

PS maybe I write you a short note

Welcome! I'm hoping to move to NC with DH some day soon! You'll love it here on Chef Success! :) Enjoy the heat- go sip some sweet tea! :)

Sweet tea is always available! As well as the AC!

Welcome from Wilmington!! I'm lucky b/c I'm like 5 mins from the beach and 1 from a pool! LOL Saturday @ 4pm it was still 99 degrees.. Hot Hot Hot:cool:

Welcome to Chef Success Jen! I am from the Triad Region of NC.

Welcome Jen. I am in Hickory, not sure how far that is from you, but melting here from all the heat as well!! The pool feels like a hot tub right now, so not much relief!! LOL

I'm only one hour from the Outer Banks, so Hickory is about six hours. I think it is hot EVERYWHERE. But relief in site, it will only be 90 on Wednesday. But I am not complaining, thinking of everyone in the midwest!

1) How can I balance recruiting with my busy schedule as a nurse and mom?

As a busy nurse and mom, it can be challenging to find time for recruiting. One tip is to utilize your downtime, such as breaks at work or waiting for your kids at their activities, to reach out to potential recruits. Also, consider delegating some tasks to others or setting aside specific days/times for recruiting efforts.

2) What are some effective recruiting strategies for Pampered Chef?

Some effective recruiting strategies for Pampered Chef include hosting recruiting events, utilizing social media and personal connections, and offering incentives for referrals. You can also reach out to previous hostesses or customers who have expressed interest in the business.

3) How can I overcome my struggles with recruiting?

First, it's important to identify the reasons why you have been struggling with recruiting. Is it a lack of time, fear of rejection, or not knowing where to start? Once you have pinpointed the issue, you can address it and come up with a plan to overcome it. Seek support from your upline or attend training sessions to gain new skills and confidence.

4) I live in a hot climate, how can I make recruiting efforts more successful?

Living in a hot climate can make it challenging to host in-home shows or events. Consider hosting virtual parties or utilizing outdoor spaces for events. You can also offer special summer-themed incentives to attract potential recruits.

5) What are some tips for recruiting success in general?

Some general tips for recruiting success include being authentic and genuine in your interactions, showcasing the benefits and flexibility of the Pampered Chef business, and following up with potential recruits. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful consultants or your upline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ann
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker