• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef community offers the opportunity to earn extra income, connect with like-minded individuals, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as a personalized website and access to online resources. Previous sales experience is not required to become a consultant, as the company provides training and support for all consultants. Consultants can work part-time and set their own schedule. Pampered Chef also supports consultants with health restrictions by offering flexibility and resources to help manage their health while still being successful in their business.
Audrey Montague
Hi, everyone! My name is Audrey, and I just signed today!! I can't wait to get my kit and host my first show on the 24th. I'm so excited! In my spare time, I love cooking, laughing with friends, reading, herb gardening, antiquing, winery visits, making homemade cards. I have been a PC customer for over 20 years. I signed because I love good food, friends, and I believe in the quality of the line. I needed a way to make extra income, and not jeapordize my health. I had to have limited hours with no heavy lifting and no restrictions on days missed, because I have Fibromyalgia. This will be the perfect fit, I think! Feeling optimistic!

Hi Audrey! Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! There is a ton of great information here shared by our members. It will put your business into warp speed! Take some time and look thru our threads and files.
Best of luck!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business. I've been doing this for 11 years, and I love it.

Welcome to CS!

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, connect with like-minded individuals, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. You will also have access to training and support from the company.

2. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. It also includes a personalized website and access to online resources.

3. Do I need to have previous experience in sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required. The company provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their background or experience level.

4. Can I work as a Pampered Chef consultant part-time?

Yes, you can work as a consultant on a part-time basis. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want.

5. How does Pampered Chef support consultants with health restrictions?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting consultants with health restrictions, such as Fibromyalgia. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own hours and there is no heavy lifting involved in the job. Additionally, Pampered Chef provides resources and accommodations to help consultants manage their health while still being successful in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PantryPrep