• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello Fellow Pampered Chef'ers

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit and access to training and support. Benefits of being a consultant include earning income, receiving discounts, and having flexibility and support. The annual Pampered Chef conference is a great opportunity for learning, training, and networking. There are also various online resources and communities available for more information and ideas about their products and events.
IpamperU
HI, I am new to this board but not to PC. I have been in the biz for 2 years now. I happened onto this board one night while searching. I am on a couple of other boards but a person can't get enough information or ideas.
I have been to conference in 2004/2005. I loved my first year the most. Considering I had never been out of state myself since I had kids. But thats a long boring story. LOL.

I love all the new info I have seen on here and can't wait to get more.
By the way, I am Jane.

Last edited:
IpamperU said:
HI, I am new to this board but not to PC. I have been in the biz for 2 years now. I happened onto this board one night while searching. I am on a couple of other boards but a person can't get enough information or ideas.
I have been to conference in 2004/2005. I loved my first year the most. Considering I had never been out of state myself since I had kids. But thats a long boring story. LOL.

I love all the new info I have seen on here and can't wait to get more.
By the way, I am Jane.
Hi Jane! Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll love it here. :)

Good Morning! I love this website! I've been with Pampered Chef for almost 2 years now.

I'm Deaf myself and I've been pretty successful with my business.

Jenny :)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.New to this site & to PC. Love them both!! :) I've done 3 shows so far :(
Hope I can/will be successful as all of you!!

kwilson

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. They offer a wide range of products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and pantry items.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a small fee to join, and you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and information to get started. You will also have access to training and support from the company.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income and receive discounts on products. You will also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from the company and the chance to meet and connect with other consultants.

What is the Pampered Chef conference?

The Pampered Chef conference is an annual event where consultants from all over the country gather to learn about new products, receive training, and connect with other consultants. It is a great opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills, as well as celebrate the success of the company and its consultants.

How can I find more information and ideas about Pampered Chef products and events?

There are many resources available for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. You can visit the company's website for product information, recipes, and event updates. You can also join online forums and communities, like this one, to connect with other consultants and share ideas and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer L