• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a list of retired items to sell - Can anyone help?

In summary, the best way to find prices for discontinued Pampered Chef items is to search online marketplace websites or reach out to local consultants. The official Pampered Chef website has a regularly updated retired items list, but you can also try reaching out to consultants or searching online for a compiled list. There are also online resources and communities dedicated to helping determine the value of retired items. You can sell your retired items on this group, following the guidelines and being respectful of other members' posts. If you want to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit the official website and sign up under the "Join Us" tab.
nhpegt
Just popping in to say hello as I have just today joined this group. I'm searching out prices for discontinued items as I have several from when I was a consultant that I wish to sell here. I went to the link for the retired items list but it says it is not available. If anyone has such a list, could you please let me know? Many thanks!Peg

Welcome to CS Peg! Be sure to check the checkout the marketplace at the top of the homepage.

I already have. Thanks much!

1. What is the best way to find prices for discontinued Pampered Chef items?

The best way to find prices for discontinued items is to search online marketplace websites such as eBay or Amazon. You can also reach out to local Pampered Chef consultants to see if they have any information on pricing for retired items.

2. Where can I find a list of retired Pampered Chef items?

The official Pampered Chef website has a retired items list that is updated regularly. However, if the list is currently unavailable, you can try reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant or searching online for a list compiled by other sellers.

3. Are there any resources that can help me determine the value of my retired Pampered Chef items?

Yes, there are several online resources and communities dedicated to Pampered Chef sellers and collectors. These resources can provide insight into the demand and value of specific retired items.

4. Can I sell my retired Pampered Chef items on this group?

Yes, you can sell your retired items on this group. However, please make sure to follow the group's guidelines and rules for selling, and be respectful of other members' posts.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit the official Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the opportunity and sign up to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • c00p