• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need advice for Vendor/Craft Shows as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, when setting up a booth at a vendor/craft show, it's important to have an eye-catching display, plenty of business cards and samples, and engage with customers. To attract customers, offer promotions and be friendly and approachable. Bring a cash box, credit card reader, and snacks for the day. Keep track of inventory and sales, and consider having order forms or online ordering available. Lastly, make the most of the experience by engaging with customers and networking with other vendors.
ChefMJ
Hello! My name is ChefMJ (Mary) and I'm pretty new to Pampered Chef. Joined in May! Looking for advice with Vendor/Craft Shows. I will be participating in one towards the end of September. Can't wait to start going through the threads to see all the great advice you all have to give! Happy cooking!!

Welcome to CS!

1. What are some tips for setting up my booth at a vendor/craft show?

First, make sure to have an eye-catching and visually appealing display that showcases your products. Use tablecloths, risers, and other props to make your booth stand out. Also, have plenty of business cards and catalogs available for customers to take. And don't forget to have samples of your products for people to try!

2. How can I attract customers to my booth?

Offer a special promotion or discount for customers who make a purchase at the show. This will entice them to stop by and check out your products. Also, engage with people as they pass by and offer them a sample or ask if they have any questions about your products. A friendly and approachable attitude can go a long way in attracting customers.

3. What should I bring with me to the show?

In addition to your products and display materials, make sure to bring a cash box with plenty of change, as well as a credit card reader if possible. It's also a good idea to have a notebook and pen for taking down customer information and orders. And don't forget to bring snacks and water to keep you energized throughout the day!

4. How should I handle inventory and sales at the show?

Keep track of your inventory by using a system such as a spreadsheet or inventory app. As products sell, make sure to have a system in place for restocking and keeping track of sales. It's also a good idea to have order forms or an online ordering option available for customers who want to purchase products that may have sold out at the show.

5. How can I make the most of my experience at the show?

Be proactive and engage with customers. Offer cooking tips and ideas for using your products. Also, take the time to network with other vendors and potential customers. And don't forget to have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa67
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Marie Amato