• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Antonia and How Can She Help with Your Business Growth?

In summary, Antonia is a consultant for Pampered Chef with almost 2 years of experience. She is a busy mom of 6 living in Washington state and uses a mix of virtual and live shows to grow her business. She is dedicated to continual learning and improving her business, and has a passion for the products. She has been a consultant for almost 2 years and balances her personal life with her business through effective time management and utilizing online tools.
Antonia Cader
Well, I have been a consultant for almost 2 years and I love it. I have 6 kids, live in Washington state and try to do a mix of virtual and live shows. I feel like using as many tools to get your name out there and to continue to learn will help my business grow, so here I am!
I hope to learn a lot and possibly even help others too!

Welcome, Antonia! What part of the state? I'm Seattle/eastside

Welcome Antonia!

1. Who is Antonia?

Antonia is a consultant for Pampered Chef, with almost 2 years of experience. She is a busy mom of 6 living in Washington state, and is dedicated to growing her business through a mix of virtual and live shows.

2. How can Antonia help with your business growth?

Antonia believes in using a variety of tools to promote her business and continue learning. She is always looking for ways to improve and is excited to share her knowledge with others.

3. How long has Antonia been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Antonia has been a consultant for almost 2 years. During this time, she has gained valuable experience and has become passionate about the products and the business.

4. What type of shows does Antonia do for her business?

Antonia does a mix of virtual and live shows for her Pampered Chef business. This allows her to reach a wider audience and cater to different preferences of her customers.

5. How does Antonia balance her personal life with her Pampered Chef business?

As a busy mom of 6, Antonia understands the importance of balancing personal life with work. She manages her time effectively and utilizes online tools to make her business more flexible and manageable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Virginia Peltier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera