• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to CS? Say hello and join the community!

In summary, CS is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other. To join the community, simply click on the "Join" button and create an account. You can update your profile and add a profile picture by clicking on the "Profile" tab and then "Edit Profile." The community has various forums for different topics and you can participate in discussions by clicking on the forum and starting a new conversation or commenting on existing ones. The community site also offers resources and training materials to help grow your business, which can be found under the "Resources" tab. You can also connect with other consultants in your area by clicking on the "Consultants" tab and using the search function.
elyssarob65
hey everyone, I am a newbie here.

Welcome to CS!

1. What is CS and how do I join the community?

CS stands for "Community Site" and it is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other. To join the community, simply click on the "Join" button on the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts to create your account.

2. How do I update my profile and add a profile picture?

To update your profile, click on the "Profile" tab and then click on the "Edit Profile" button. From there, you can add or edit your personal information, including your profile picture. Simply click on the camera icon to upload a new picture or choose one from your existing photos.

3. What are the different forums and how do I participate in discussions?

The community has various forums for different topics, such as recipes, business tips, and product discussions. To participate in a discussion, click on the forum that interests you and then click on the "Start a new conversation" button. You can also comment on existing discussions by clicking on the conversation and typing your response in the comment box.

4. How do I find resources and training materials on the community site?

The community site offers a wide range of resources and training materials to help you grow your business. To access these, click on the "Resources" tab and browse through the different categories. You can also use the search bar to find specific materials.

5. Can I connect with other consultants in my area through the community?

Yes, you can connect with other consultants in your area through the community site. To find other consultants near you, click on the "Consultants" tab and then click on the "Find a Consultant" button. You can search by name, location, or consultant ID. You can also filter your search results by consultant type and status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PantryPrep