• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is a long-time Pampered Chef consultant seeking new knowledge?

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently released new and innovative products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Meal Prep Sets. To increase sales and bookings, consultants should stay up-to-date on current trends and utilize resources such as training sessions, social media, and new techniques. Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for consultants to continue learning and growing, including webinars, training videos, and a community forum. To enhance shows, consultants can improve their cooking and presentation skills through attending classes, watching cooking shows, and practicing new recipes. Long-time consultants can also enjoy special promotions and incentives from Pampered Chef as a show of appreciation.
Stephanie Hatcher
Hi, I just signed up to participate in this community. I have been with Pampered Chef over 17 years and am always looking for new information to increase my knowledge and improve my shows.

Welcome to CS Stephanie!

1. "What are some new and innovative products that Pampered Chef has recently released?"

Pampered Chef is constantly adding new products to our line, so there are always exciting new items to share with customers. Some recent releases include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Meal Prep Sets.

2. "How can I increase my sales and bookings as a long-time Pampered Chef consultant?"

One great way to increase sales and bookings is to stay up-to-date on current trends and customer needs. Attend training sessions, utilize social media, and always be open to trying new techniques to engage and attract customers.

3. "What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help consultants continue to learn and grow?"

Pampered Chef provides a wealth of resources for consultants, including webinars, training videos, and a consultant community forum. We also offer frequent new product training and support from our experienced team members.

4. "How can I improve my cooking and presentation skills to enhance my shows?"

As a consultant, it's important to continuously improve your cooking and presentation skills to keep customers engaged and excited about our products. Consider attending cooking classes, watching cooking shows, and practicing new recipes to enhance your skills.

5. "Are there any special promotions or incentives for long-time Pampered Chef consultants?"

Pampered Chef values our long-time consultants and offers various promotions and incentives to show our appreciation. This may include discounted products, exclusive training opportunities, and recognition at our annual conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Merm